Book 1 : Chapter 9

Start from the beginning

"Aye doe Justice, wassup with Kesha ass?" Cartel asked.

"She got a phone, and a mouth" Justice told him.

"Damn you cant put a nigga on?" Cartel asked.

"Mm, I'll see what I can do. But enough of this everytime you call me you want me to call him, when we gone use the whole fifteen minutes?" She asked.

"Ooo" Cartel said.

"You right, ima call you back ina"-

"You have one minute remaining" the lady said.

"Yeah doe, ima call back ina hour so answer yo phone" He told Justice.

"Alright" She said back.

"Alright ima holla at you later Brody be safe out there" Kentrell said.

"You too, 1Love"

"No heart".

The phone call ended.

Everytime they got off the phone she got sad. It's like she found herself being attached to him. They been knowing each other for almost a year now. She knew they haven't really made shit official yet but they had this bond that was so tight they didn't need too. He betta not catch her doing shit and it's vice versa.

Justice got a call from Kesha.

"Wassup with my girl?" She said through the phone. "Shit, I'm finna go get my nails done. Where you at?" Justice asked.

"At the Chinese spot, pull up" she said.

"Alright I'm on the way" She told her before hanging up.

She been pushing Kentrell 2018 Charger. He told her she could just so she could get around when she needed too. Justice got up and hopped in the shower then got dressed.

"Girl where you at?" Kesha said.

"Girl I'm pulling up now, come out" She told her.

"I'm already outside".

When Justice pulled up the parking lot was full for some reason. Whenever she come get food it's always empty or just a few cars parked.

She spotted Kesha car and parked right next to her. "You coming in?" She asked.

"I ain't hungry but I'll wait with you" She told her.

Justice stood up out the car and pulled her shorts down. She was about to take a step but the same man from a couple months ago stood there starring her down. All she kept seeing was Kentrell pounding his face in.

The car keys dropped.

She bent down to pick them up when she looked back up the man was gone. Justice immediately got in the car and pulled off. It wasn't long before Kesha called.

"Girl where you going?" She asked through the phone.

"Uh, I'll meet you at the nail salon a little later. I got somewhere to be" she hung up.

Justice kept checking the rear view mirror making sure she wasn't being followed. She didn't notice anyone taking the exact turns she was. She decided to get on the freeway just to make sure.

Justice was driving doing about 60mph. She was definitely scared. It just was the way he was looking at her, like he wanted to strangle her, She decided to call Cartel and tell him what happened.

"What's up J?" He asked coughing.

"So do you remember Kentrell telling you about a Jamaican he beat up that night he went to jail?" Justice asked.

"Yeah, what about him? Who I gotta shoot up lil sis?" He asked.

"I just seen him and he"-

Before she could speak somebody boom rushed into the back of the car. Her phone fell in between her feet. She tried to speed up but the car kept hitting her from the back.

Justice looked up and it was a black Jeep. She couldn't see who it was because whoever it was wore glasses. She reached down to pick her phone up and immediately switched lanes to get off the freeway.

"Cartel, whoever that nigga is I think he following me! Somebody crashed into the back of Kentrell car twice! I'm getting off the freeway now I'm on my way too you!" She yelled.

"Wait what? All I heard was somebody following you. Where you at?!" He yelled.

"I'm getting off at E72nd, I'm about to pull up at your house!"

"Wait no, I'm not at home. Go to Kentrell trap, you know where that's at?" He asked.

"Yeah, I been there before. I'm about to try to loose them"-

Smack!

They crashed into the car again causing her to crash against a pole. She didn't have a clear vision because she hit her head on the steering wheel. All she remember is seeing people surround the car and somebody yelled out call the paramedics.