And So The Fun Begins

As my sister and I bent over, I looked to my left to see her trembling with nervousness. I winked at her and said, 'Don't be scared. This will be fun.' I felt Eros's strong hands on my hips and ass, sending goosebumps down my spine. He then took them off of me and I saw my sister tense up out of the corner of my eye. I said to Eros, 'Don't be gentle.' I winked at Katey and slid underneath her, grabbed Eros's back with my legs, and pulled him into her, hard. She let out a little cry as her hymen popped, in one big look of pain and pleasure. I began sucking on my sisters neck, thoroughly hickeying up her neck. She began to moan and lean into me and relax. At that Eros backed up and slowly started filling her with that thick cock of his. I loved seeing the look of pleasure on her face, her feeling every vein of that amazing dick. I began to play with her increasingly stiff nipples and tugging on them, causing another bout of moaning from Katey. Eros could typically last for at least an hour, or nonstop hardcore fucking, but I could tell seeing me play with my sister hot body was causing him to struggle to keep himself going. "Stop", I told Eros. "Why?" He raised his gorgeous eyebrows at me while continuing to thrust every inch of that cock inside of Katey. "Because I have an idea." He managed to control himself as my sister began to whimper, "Nooooo pleeeeasse. Please keep going..." "Lay on your back, Katey", I said, my hand moving to her clit. She grudgingly moved and shifted onto her back, into a missionary style. Eros began to stick his big veiny shaft into my sisters tight cunt, but I grabbed his dick just after he put the head in. "Say you want to be fucked by this massive, throbbing cock first." "What?" My sister turned a bright shade of red. She had always been shy about her feelings with guys. "If you want this amazing specimen to keep fucking you, you're going to tell him so." "Uh Violet, you sure about this?" Eros asked. I knew the concern he was voicing but I knew she could handle it. "Absolutely. Now Katey, you have one more chance to tell Eros to  fuck you senseless before I take him myself. What will it be?" "I...want to be fucked." "What was that? I couldn't quite hear you." "I want to be fucked." "Oh, that didn't quite sound like you wanted it. Let this monster KNOW that you wa-" "FUCK ME! STICK EVERY INCH OF YOUR BIG FAT FUCKING COCK INSIDE OF ME! FUCK ME SENS-!" Her yelling quickly turned into moaning as he picked her up and began forcefully fucking her, going at MACH 10 speed. I could see every inch of his big throbbing cock pounding her, giving no fucks about her cries or yelps, just a savage animal, fucking BREEDING Katey. His big balls slapping her ass over and over again, I new I needed to get in on this. I moved quickly underneath of Eros, and began sucking on those monster balls, full to the brim of his delicious thick cum. I swirled my tongue around them, my sisters juices falling down on my face, and she came over and over again. Her moans getting louder, I was flicking my clit at top speed , shaking and struggling to maintain my position. I felt Eros's balls begin to tighten, and I knew he was about to unleash that torrent of delicious spunk. My sisters cries were ever increasing, and Eros yelled out, "I'M CUMMING!" Katey moaned a deep cry of pleasure that only comes from being creampied, and climaxed so hard she began to shake. Eros's thick cum came pouring out of her pussy, even with his thick shaft still in it. He had filled her to the brim. I moved forward, and began to drink all of it, not wanting to waste a drop. Eros began to shake, so I had him set Katey down on the bed. I ate Katey out, licking her clit and sucking on it, using my fingers to scoop inside and rub her G-spot. She began to cum again, entire body shaking, her hands in my hair, and I drank the delicious cocktail of their cum. I wiped my mouth and stood up as Katey lay there, shivering. "You ok Katey?", Eros asked. "I..uh...what?" I laughed and kissed Eros. " I think you fucked her stupid. It seems I'm all dirty. How about we let my dear sister here recover and take a shower to clean up?"