laserblast [1]

you were a junior at POINT. a really nervous and anxious kinda person, especially since it was your first day too. you were happy to have some friends there, that helps you calm down.
"hiya (y/n) (or superhero name)!" sliverspark greeted.
you waved, "hey, sliver" opening your locker that was next to hers.
"i'm very excited to be here! can't wait for the new adventures!" sliverspark cheered.
you chuckled slightly, placing some of your belongings in your locker. "oh, sliver.." you say shaking your head.
"good morning juniors!" a male voice greeted. you and sliver flushed a bright red. both of you had a crush on the famous hero, laserblast...
"o-oh! hey laserblast.." sliverspark said, placing her elbow in her open locker frame. realizing that she decorated her locker with a ton of lasberblast pictures she slammed her locker shut.
you on the other hand, you. you were blushing madly and sweating. it seems that laserblast noticed your red, sweaty face and he asked you. "hey, you alright?" sliverspark faces your direction.
"y-yeah, i'm fine.." you say leaning on your locker.
"okay then, if you ever feel uncomfortable or nervous you can talk to one of us." laser said and did finger guns at you two.
then he left.
once he was out of sight, you and sliver squealed.

[later on, the evening]

laser and you were outside of POINT he wanted to meet you outside for some odd reason.

"hey (y/n). wanna go out sometime?" was his words. you blushed hardly. THE laserblast asking YOU out? you were speechless.
"su-sure.." you say shyly. he chuckles and kisses your cheek.
"next friday is our date." he smiles and leaves.

-
hope you enjoyed!
my apologies for not updating sooner.