professor venomous (pv) [1]

you ran into boxmore carrying a ton of paperwork for your two bosses. most of them were falling. once you passed by a small table, you slammed all of the paperwork on it.
"(y/n)! boss wants to see you!" fink shouted. you just groaned, you still had to sort out the paperwork boxman assigned you! you just dragged yourself to his door with the purple 'V'. the doors slide open automatically.
"yes professor?" you questioned, having your hands behind your back.
"(y/n), i've seen you work very diligently. so i decided to give you 2 weeks off duties." pv said.
"o-oh, well thank you p-professor.. but i still have to do that paperwork boxman assigned me." you stuttered.
"nonsense! you will take a break this instant, oh don't think i don't see you snoozing off. you obviously need this break." venomous shouted.
"w-well, you're right.. i don't really sleep that much." you say.
venomous face soften, and motioned you to come closer. you stood in front of him and he placed your hands into his.
you blushed.
"friday, 8pm. i'll pick you up. be ready." was all he said and left the room.
you blushed even more, thinking to yourself.
'is this a...date?'

-
hoped you enjoyed!
[really sorry for it being short!]