• jealousy •

hii uwu
this - lowkey fluff?? - smut chapter is gonna be minheon, aka minhyuk and jooheon <3 lowkey praise kink obvi bc it's minhyuk-
i know some people out there enjoy bottom!minhyuk, but imo jooheon is a whole heckin sub lmao
anywho, make sure to follow my friend _heartsy_ and read her story uwu <3
---

jooheon has always been used to minhyuk touching him. always used to all the cuddles, hand holding, and ass grabbing. used to their lips together, used to their bodies together.
so he wasn't very happy, seeing him touch the other members that day, way more than minhyuk touched him.
all day, he's been clinging onto changkyun, resting his head on hoseok's shoulders, and getting carried around by hyungwon. jooheon was fine with all that, but the most he'd gotten out of minhyuk that day was a damn back rub. it's not like he constantly needed physical affection from his boyfriend, but it's exactly like that.

at breakfast with the other members, jooheon sat next to him, he was on his phone. minhyuk noticed jooheon shortly after, he stood up to get an apple, and headed back to their room. jooheon was upset, but he let it slide that morning.
next was in practice, on top of ignoring him all day, he also ignored him there. every time minhyuk was in reach for jooheon in a choreography, he tried to quickly touch him, or bump into him to see his reaction.
nothing.
all day, nothing. jooheon was starting to think he did something wrong, or that someone hurt minhyuk. he was getting worried and sad.

---

minhyuk knew what he was doing. he wanted to pull a little dirty prank on jooheon. so he came up with a plan. ignore jooheon. show other members affection.
all he wanted from jooheon was a little jealousy.
he wanted jooheon to be all whiny and needy and clingy.
he wanted to touch him all over, after all the torture he'd gone through that day.

minhyuk did feel a little guilty, he didn't want to hurt jooheon. he also felt sad that he couldn't touch him. but he thought it'd be worth it.

---

jooheon was having dinner ramen with changkyun in the living room. they'd supposedly been watching a movie, but after a bit, they completely forgot about it as they talked and it played in the background. "hyung, you can't just let that happen," kyun took a sip of his ramen, "you need to ask him what's wrong."
"i was planning on asking him tonight, but i really needed to hang out with you for support." he paused and smiled at him.
"i miss him touching me and shit." jooheon chuckled. changkyun smiled and finished his bowl. "can't relate." kyun smirked. and as if on cue, hyungwon came out of nowhere and kissed changkyun's head. "kyunnie when are you coming back to our room?" he asked with a sleepy frown and messy hair. "in a minute, babe." with that, hyungwon headed back to their room. jooheon rolled his eyes.

changkyun stood up, jooheon did the same and set his bowl down on the table in front of them. "..i'm gonna go ask minhyuk." he looked confident. "good luck bro, hope everything is alright." changkyun said and finger-hearted jooheon before walking back to his room. jooheon sighed and walked down the opposite side of the hallway over to his own room door. he took a deep breath and opened the door.

"hyung?" he stepped in and looked around, no one seemed to be there. he searched in the bathroom, nope. he went back outside, only to find a smiling minhyuk leaning against a wall. "joohoney." the older said as he walked over to him. "hyung, i was gonna ask you why you've been ignoring me all day?! i bumped into you on purpose at practice! and you keep touching all the members, but not me!" jooheon scolded minhyuk in his cute and whiny voice, dragging the last words.
"you're so cute." minhyuk said and got closer to the other.