"You're enjoying this," I grumbled as I looked away.

"Sort of," he said, and I groaned when a knock on the door was heard. "Come in!" He called, and the door swung open, but I didn't dare turn around.

"Sorry I was late," she said in a soft tone.

"It's alright, but take a seat so we can discuss what's going to happen next," he said, pulling out a file. I turned to my left and saw a pretty girl sitting down, her hair in a side braid.

"Anyways.....you two will be in a fake relationship for a year. You need a back up story" he said as he wrote things down.

I groaned, "it's not needed" I say.

"Zach, don't be stupid," he sternly said. "Everyone's going to ask you at interviews how you two met," he said, and I rolled my eyes.

"I'll just make a story on the spot," I said with a shrug.

"You're crazy," he said, shaking his head. "Say you two met at one of Zach's shows last month when he was down in Los Angeles," he said.

I sighed in frustration and nodded, seeing as I had no choice but to agree with what he was planning. "Fine," I grumpily said.

"Okay, now both of you need to sign here and here, "he said as he pointed at the area with the pen. I picked up the pen that was in front of me and signed the form. A second later, Talia did the same. "I know how to pronounce you, boyfriend and girlfriend. You two can go, "he said with a broad smile on his face.

I stood up and grabbed my phone from the table and slid it into my pocket. "We're not getting married, David," I said, rolling my eyes, and walked out of the room.

"I never said you were! ," he yelled.

I shook my head and pressed the button for the lift. "Are you okay?" A voice came from behind me.

I turned my head slightly to see Talia, "I'm fine" I tell her.

"You don't look—" She started, but I cut her off.

"I said I was fine," I snapped, as she looked frightened. Fear was evident in her hazel eyes. "We're fake dating, which doesn't mean anything."

She nodded her head and then we stepped into the lift. "Okay," she quietly said. Just then, my phone buzzed. I pulled my phone out and groaned. "What is it?" she asked.

I looked down at her and sighed. "I need to drop you off at your shoot," I told her as I put my phone back in my pocket.

"Right..... I had that shot," she mumbled. The lift stopped at the ground floor, and we stepped out to only face blinding lights.

"Wear your sunglasses or just look down," I told her as I slid my sunglasses onto my face. I grasped her hand so I wouldn't lose her in the crowd.

A billion questions were thrown at us, and I was getting irritated. Once I got to the car, I unlocked the car and jumped into the car with Talia. My blood is boiling at the number of questions being asked. "That was crazy," Talia said, and I ignored her. "Are you okay?"

"Stay quiet and come with me," I growled as I kept my eyes on the road. She sighed.

"Do you even know where my shoot is being held?" She asked, and I glanced at her for a moment.

"Where is it?" I ask her as we stop at a red light. I look at her with a raised eyebrow.

"It's on 23 Olive Road," she said and gazed out of the window, but her phone rang. She looked down and rolled her eyes.

-Talia's POV-

"Hey Shay!" I said, looking out the window.

"Hey, I need help with something," she said.

"Ask Brad or Connor," I said.

"They're useless," she whined.

"I can't help you because I'm on my way to a shoot," I say.

Put the phone down if you are driving, "she screamed into my ear, causing me to pull my phone away."

"1. Quiet!  and 2. I'm not driving. I'm in an Uber, "I said, lying." I glanced at Zach and saw his jaw clench.

"I'll tell Brad to drop me off...." she said, trailing off.

"You forgot, didn't you?" I said, chuckling.

"What? I can't hear you," she said, as I heard her crunching something on the phone.

"Sh—" I started, but before I could continue, she ended the call.

"Uber driver?! I'm not a fucking Uber driver, Talia," Zach snapped as he drove.

"I know," I said calmly."I wasn't sure if we could tell our friends," I said. He rolled his eyes.

"You can tell your close friends who can keep this secret," he tells me.

I sighed, "I'm sorry I said I was in an Uber." I apologised.

"Forget it! Just get out," he said. I looked to my right to see the building.

"Za—" I started.

"I said get out!" he yelled. I jumped out of my seat and got down. "I'll pick you up when?" he asked, looking straight.

"3pm," I quietly said. He nodded and gestured for me to close the door.

"I'll see you then," he said, and then drove off. I stood there for a moment and recalled what had just happened.

I shrugged and walked in. "You're late, Talia!"