11.

y/n: why didnt you get inside *glares at him*  you see it's raining?!

Jeongin: I wanted to open the door for you That's all

Jeongin walked slowly to me and I felt like it was secs were going very slow since I didn't know what was happening

MINHO POV

I followed y/n to see where she was going and saw her with my youngest friend.. Like how does she knows all my friends! The worst part I saw that he had flowers in his hand and getting close to her.
Which is mostly my part to appear..

I got out of my car and yes my girlfriend was there too but I won't break up with her..

Minho: hey hey heyy what is going on here *I grabed y/n closer to me

END OF MINHO POV

Jeongin: M-minho??...

Y/n: what are you doing here?  im gonna see my friend, so you and your girlfriend get lost.

Minho: jeongin I didn't know you steal girlfriend *Minho smirks at him*

Y/N: leave jeongin alone plus I called him out so this doesn't invole  you. *rolls my eyes to him*

Jeongin: right.. I'll just leave.. *he gulp and gave you the flowers he had on his hand and bow to both of to say bye*

you saw him as he left and you felt bad since he wanted to meet..

Minho: Are you sure you called him? *he glares*

Y/n: why dont you never leave me alone just go with your girlfriend Minho!! Please leave me alone *she said annoyed*

Minho: Noo I cant. we're married okay *Minho got closer to me and hug me*

I felt weird it him hugging me since its.. The first time him hugging me

Y/n: *cough* get off me-

Minho: no until you say sorry

Y/n: what for??

Minho kisses my cheek but in a feeling i felt like a lot of people are looking at us.. I still haven't yet uste to him..

Y/n: i have to go over there *you pointed*

Minho: Oh hah.. Me too?

Y/N: go away byee

Minho: no never.. I-i love you.. *whispers*

________________________________to be continue_________________________________