58. saturday night, april 2015

En başından başla

Without thinking, she dragged herself to the door and opened it. In front of her was a tired looking Alex. His eyes were droopy and his body seemed to lean on everything it could in order to preserve energy.

"Luna." He sighed with relief. "You look like a dream." He leant forwards to kiss her but she put her hands on his chest to stop him once she caught his smell.

"Alexander, you stink of booze." She pointed out. He tried to step into her apartment but tripped over his own foot and landed on the floor. Luna closed the door as he was now inside and sighed. "Come on." She grabbed his hand and tried to pull him up but he just dragged her down.

"My name's Alexander and I think you're very pretty." He sighed into her face so she got a good whiff of alcohol.

"Do you now?" She questioned. He let out a giggle which made her smile. It faded though as his eyes started to roll. "Come on Alex, let's go bed."

His eyebrows wiggled and she rolled her eyes, knowing what he was thinking. His hair flopped in front of him.

"Yes. I'm up for that." He grinned, pressing his lips to her neck. She pushed him gently off her and he pouted. He looked sad as she stood up, staring down at him.

"To sleep, Alex." She pointed out. He let out an actual whimper as she tried to drag him down the hall.

"Okay." He sighed, closing his eyes and letting out small moans. Luna stared down at him, waiting before realising that he wasn't moaning, he was snoring.

"For fucks sake, Alex." She muttered.

She walked away, leaving Alex sprawled out on the floor just in front of the door. Picking up a sofa cushion and blanket, she walked back to him and make him a makeshift bed on the floor.

"You are gonna ache tomorrow my friend." She mumbled, leaning down and kissing his forehead before walking back to her bedroom to get some sleep.

At seven am, her door opened and a figure landed on her. Luna groaned, her back aching and her body tired.

"Get off." She groaned. A whiff of perfume filled her nostrils and she knew immediately it was Jen.

"No can do. Just came to tell you I'm off to work and you promised you would go food shopping." She reminded her. Luna groaned. "And don't let the nice man on the floor distract you. We used up all our food last night." She said.

"Ok ok. Leave me alone. I'll go." She grumbled, pushing her with all her strength off of her.

"Okay. Love you. See you later!" She kissed her loudly on the cheek and climbed off her. Luna just mumbled in response.

She fell back asleep and woke up when her alarm went off at nine am. Luna groaned loudly, hitting it forcefully. She rolled over and felt the space next to her and for the first time in a long time, it was empty. But she knew Alex was on her floor in her living room.

She fixed herself up, having a shower and brushing her teeth before deciding to deal with her boyfriend who seemed dead to the world at this point.

He was lying in the same spot she had left him, his legs slightly skewed from where Jen had moved him to open the door. She stood in front of him for a minute, wondering whether she should wake him or not.

Deciding against it, she walked into the kitchen and looked for anything she could use for breakfast. Jen was right, they really had no food. She had to go food shopping and she would have to go now.

She made two cups of tea, a glass of water and popped some paracetamol onto the counter top. Then she turned to Alex and let out a sigh.

"Alex." She said loudly but got no reply. She walked closer and knelt down next to him. "Alex" She said, nudging him. A wave of fear rushed through her and she checked he was still breathing. "Alex." She said slightly louder, running a hand through his hair and pulling gently. He started to stir, moving his head slightly. "Alexander!" She yelled, his eyes squeezed shut.

"What?" He groaned, his voice raspy from the alcohol and lack of sleep. "Where am I?" He asked.

"You're at mine." She answered, standing up. His eyes opened and met hers, he tried to smile but it was easy to see that he was in pain.

"Uh...how did I get here?" He asked. Luna rolled her eyes and stood up.

"I don't know. You just showed up." She pointed out. Alex pushed himself up and rubbed his eyes harshly.

"Are you mad at me?" He asked, looking up at her. She stared into his dark brown eyes and sighed.

"No, just slightly annoyed. But you're going to make it up to me by coming food shopping" she said, looking at the list on the fridge that Jen had written. He let out a small moan, she raised her eyebrows at him.

"Of course." He pushed a smile onto his face.

"Here." She handed him the water and tablets. He took the pills and let out a sigh.

"It doesn't get any easier as you get older." He pulled himself up and a whiff of him blew over her.

"Christ, Alex. Please take a shower." She begged. He smelled himself and nodded.

"Sorry." He mumbled, making his way to her bathroom.

Luna let out a sigh and drank his tea along with hers. She waited about ten minutes before he walked out again in only a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Uh, do you have any clothes that would fit me? Mine stink of tequila and god knows what else." He laughed, looking much fresher and clearly feeling much better.

"Let me see." She mumbled, walking over to him. He followed her into the bedroom and leant against the doorframe as she looked in her wardrobe.

"I have a shirt that will fit you." She pulled it out and laid it on the bed.

"I can wear the same jeans." He picked them up from the pile. "Thanks babe." He jogged over to her and kissed her cheek.

"Get dressed, we have to get to the shop." She smirked at his affection. Alex smirked back and dropped his towel, her eyes travelled down his body.

"Whatever you say." He smiled. She shook her head, picking up his dirty t shirt.

"I'll wash this when we get back." She muttered more to herself than anyone else. He didn't say anything, he just slipped on her black t shirt, it was a bit tight but defined his body nicely. He wrapped his arms around her from behind and kissed her neck.

"You're an angel" He mumbled, she laughed slightly.

"I know." She cocked her head to find his face and kissed wherever she could reach.

"Got some sunglasses I can borrow?" He asked. She nodded over to a table by the window and he examined her pairs. He picked up some black ray bans and slid them on. "I'm ready."

"Oh good." She laughed. "Let me get my bag and the list."