beautiful ☁️

fluff
——

jungkook pov

it's like every boring day at seoul high with nothing to do and teachers being annoying. one teacher is on every students ass about some project and the other is yapping about their failed love life. it's an extreme bore.

at this point, i might drop out. my parents won't care since they kicked me out for being bisexual. round of applause to supportive parents. and i don't have to worry about a job. yoongi assured me a spot at his studio so i can become a singer of sorts.

my attention from my imaginative mind was, sadly, snapped away by my lovely chemistry teacher, ms.yang.

"listen you little rats,"

what a lovely lady, isn't she?

"we, sadly, have a new student today. come in!"

and i swear i saw the gates of heaven open as a beautiful angel walked in. his small frame was swallowed by a baby blue sweater. his tight jeans showing off his lean legs, and his black high top converse looked a little worn out. his pretty silver hair glistened from the sunlight that shines through the windows and a huge boxy smile plastered on his fa-

wait.... fuck. i have a damn crush.

i let my head drop on the desk resulting in a loud thud that echoed in the whole room.

"jeon jungkook! i know you don't want anything to do with school but can't your little nap wait until after my class?"

some of the class erupted in laugher, but i didn't really care. the beautiful boy just stared at me with big doe eyes. a blush spread like a wildfire on my cheeks as i divert my eyes somewhere else but my ears pick up on the world's most cutest giggle and my heart skipped a beat.

stupid heartbeat.

"hi my names kim taehyung and i hope i can get along with all of you."

kim taehyung. his name almost sounds as good as his velvet deep voice. i look up at him to see him walking to the seat next to me. i rest my head on my palm and look outside the window next to my desk. i take a glimpse at him only to see him looking at me with a tilted head.

i cough to clear my throat and i gulp down my pride.

"my name's jeon jungkook."

"i know, the teacher already said that."

"oh"

i feel my face heat up and i mentally curse myself for being a fucking idiot. i hear small giggles and can't help but smile. his little giggles are just too damn contagious.

"can i call you kookie?"

i turn to look at him so fast that i'm pretty sure i snapped my neck. the things this boy is doing to my heart should be considered illegal. is my heart even supposed to be beating this fast?

"uhm sure but only if i can call you tae."

"ok kookie!"

his eyes form into crescents and his boxy smile breaks out and i can't help but gush over this sweet boy named kim taehyung. what a breathtaking sight.

" you're really cute."

i say, caught up in my blissed-out daze. and his eyes snap wide and his cheeks bloom into a rosy color. shit did i say that out loud? fuck, act cool jeon.

"you're bold"
he said as he brought his gorgeous hands up to shield his blushing face.

isn't he the cutest thing? i just wanna wrap him in bubble wrap and protect him from everything dangerous. the things he's doing to me and i barely met him.

i chuckle.

"thanks, i try."

maybe i shouldn't drop out of school quite yet.

this is literally a story i wish i could write but just don't have enough time to actually invest in so...
don't judge.

http_taebear🧸💫