"Ladies, I am so thankful we are in the same team together! I cannot remember the last time I felt so much for a photoshoot." Inga said, linking her arms around theirs.

"Inga, we must thank YOU." Silja and Esther beamed. There was a comfortable silence among them for a few seconds.

Their thoughts were interrupted as the host announced that the event was about to start. The ladies hugged each other and started moving to their respective places. Esther saw down in the front row but her thoughts travelled backwards to that faithful day.

After their own pillow fight, when Yue smacked him till he yelped but she made up by hugging him back (or she fell on him to crush him, she could not decide which one), the two were chatting animatedly on edge of the bed. Esther watched them quietly from the corner. She sensed something was about to happen when Dylan softly called "Shen Yue." He said something but it was how he looked at her that prompted Esther to reach for her camera. Yue turned and smiled softly at him. Time stood still. Esther pressed click. She had preserved that moment.

While Esther was organizing her thoughts to present moment, there was another individual in the room who could not forget the looks and touches that were exchanged on that day. When Yue told her that she would be leaving with Dylan, she knew they wanted to spend time together. She watched as they left the rooftop, their bodies moved in sync, their arms brushed against one another, as they engaged in a soft conversation. She saw how Dylan stole glances at Yue several times during the photoshoot and break times. She caught Yue watching Dylan as he was being shot, with admiration in her eyes and a proud smile. They trusted us and were free to be themselves for one day. We must honor that trust.

The guests waited in anticipation as Inga took the microphone from the host. She cleared her throat and smiled, "Some things are best left unspoken. They are best seen and felt with our hearts. And this is how we feel about ICON September edition."

God bless the kids.

***********

Author's notes:

This 100% fictional piece is dedicated to these 3 amazing individuals and their crew who made ICON SEPT EDITION happened.

💛💜 Inga Griese (far right) - Chief Editor, ICON & ICONIST Magazine, for her vision and relentless efforts!

💛💜Silja Lange (far left)- Stylist, Fashion Editor/ Creative Consultant AND for her persuading Inga to watch Meteor Garden😀

💛💜Esther Haase (middle)- Official Photographer for her beautiful photos and clever ideas.

💛💜Also to all the make up artistes, stylists, crew, assistants photographers, videographers (who got us the fantastic BTS VIDEOS), Bvgari hotel sponsor, production team and all the others doing background work.

The photo that I imagined unpublished looks similar to this (but in their silk pajamas)

Now isn't that picture perfect?

Updated BTS by Ms Inga today! 21/9/2019 HAVE YOU SEEN IT? Ms Inga, you are causing pandemonium with this little snippet!! 😂😂

💛💜 Hsien