"You say things you regret" She said and he chuckled.

"The only think I regret is going with yo hoe ass and letting Payton walk out that restaurant unhappy" he said as he downed the rest of his drink and put his a hundred dollar bill on the counter.

"August wait" Ti said as he walked out the door. She grabbed her wallet and phone off the counter and rushed out behind him.

"August wait" she grabbed him turning him around once he turned around.

"You know miss me don't act like you don-" before she could finish August had lost it.

"WHAT DON'T YOU GET I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU AND I DON'T FUCKING LOVE YOU TI" He yelled in her face and her eyes water.

"August you don't mean that yo-" he cut her off as tears rolled down her face.

"Payton got my heart end of discussion" He said turning around walking away from her Ti.

Ti had put him and his family through so much shit. She the one who started him to dealing not Mel. She thought it was a good idea so that she could have money since she was homeless even though she had a house.

He talk Mel into doing it even though Mama T beg Ti not to let him do what Mel was doing. Instead she disrespected Mama T every time she came over. Even though she did his mama wrong he stuck by her side.

Not a daylight in Hell has Payton ever thought about disrespecting his mom. She only lets him smoke weed because she smoked. And if Payton ever need some money August would definitely be her last option.

"Pierre where y'all at?" August asked as he headed home and Pierre answered the phone.

"Nigga we at this Disneyland and we probably gone be here til 3 cause traffic backed up so" Pierre said and August nodded his head.

"alright bro I'll hit you later" August said and hung up.

Payton on the other hand was just know getting ready for bed. She had just got out the shower and she had on her night cloth. She had on a black sports bra with some pink boy shorts . She put on deodorant and brushed her teeth.

As she look in the mirror she noticed the hickey August gave her from the other day is fading away. She licked her lips as she thought about that night.She bit her lip as she shook the thought out her head. She checked the mirror one more time see her eyes red and low.

She cuts the light off and held for the bed. As soon as she's about to crawl in bed somebody knocks on the door. She smacked her teeth pushing a piece hair out her face. She hopped down and walked to the door. She turns the knob and opens the door. She looks up to see August standing there.

"Damn" He said as he look her up and down. She backs up sighs. That was the last person she expected to be at the door.

"August if you sleeping in here then i'm sleeping on the couch" she said turning around walking to the bed. He closed the door locking it.

"Payton you not leaving" his husky voice fills the room as he walked over to her standing infront of her.

He gave her look and she instantly got turned on. She had already sip some Henny and was higher than a kite. She tried to avoid the feeling but she couldn't.

"August what you want?" Payton asked as he took of his clothes and shoes.

"You" he said walking over to her.

"I love you, I wish you would forgive me" he said as he took a seat on the bed beside her.

"Wishes don't always come true" Payton said moving her hair over her shoulders.

"Payton my heart is hurting right now, I never wanna see you cry again" August told her and she shrugged her shoulders.