CHAPTER 64

A U G U S T

It was only 10 at night and August still hadn't went home

It was only 10 at night and August still hadn't went home. He was at a bar not to far from the house. He was so upset he was on his sixth glass of henny. Payton wouldn't leave his head for nothing in the world.

He couldn't believe what he had done. He couldn't believe somebody like Payton had went through something like that.  He knew she went through something because she was way to real of a female. He just didn't know it was something like that.

"August" He heard Ti voice as she took a seat beside him. His blood boiled.

"What you doing hea' Ti?" He asked as he looked at his drink as he held the glass in his hand.

"Everybody is out partying and they left me so I was walking by and I thought they would be here but it's just you so" she said and he took a sip of his drink.

"Payton with them?" He asked, she was literally his only concern.

"No umm about that... are you guys ok?" Ti asked and August chuckled to hisself a bit.

"Ti don't sit up here and act like you care bout Payton, you don't even like her" August said an his deep raspy voice sent chills down her spine.

"Right so anyways, about us, I mean wass-" she began to rub on August but he pushed her hand away.

"Ain't no us, I hate that we made a us in the first place" August said and Ti feelings were hurt.

"August you don't mean that your just drunk and y-" he cut her off.

"I mean that shit with my soul, do you know that because of you I lost one of the realist females I ever met" he said taking another sip of his henny.

"Payton was no where near real" Ti said flipping her hair over her shoulder.

"Realer than you" he mumbled taking another sip of henny.

"August I don't know what that lil hood rat did to you but you need to get your act together" Ti said and he downed the rest of the henny that was in his cup.

"Ti it's crazy how you can disrespect people and expect people not to say anything back and even crazier that you continue to disrespect a person that beat your ass already" He said as he asked for another cup of henny.

"August stop, you need to stop drinking cause your loosing you fucking mind" she said trying to take his glass be he snatched it from her.

"I've already lost my mind, I lost my heart to, so I can drink whatever the fuck I want to" He said as the lady came over and refilled his cup.

"August stop, you know how you get when you drink" She said and he sipped his drink.

"How do I get, inform me" He said and she sigh.