Cadogan nodded. "The good man had the password, he had all of them."

She then hurried off to our dormitory, me and Ron following behind. When she arrived she quickly told Dean and Seamus to get out the way and let out a horrified gasp when she saw Y/N's face.

"I-it was the knife, he got him." Ron stuttered.

"H-how...w-why." McGonagall spluttered. "Everyone leave this room, tell Professor Dumbledore to come up her when he arrives."

Everyone left and we all went back down to the Common Room, where we were bombarded with questions. Luckily, Dumbledore arrived and everyone went silent in his presence, I told him where Y/N and McGonagall were and he rushed off.

Minutes later, the two Professors reappeared with Y/N on some magical stretcher, I overheard that they were taking him to St Mungo's which, according to Ron, meant it was really serious.

"Of course it's serious! He's pretty much been stabbed in the face!" said a voice behind us.

It was Hermione, and she looked like she had been crying, her face was full of fear. I really hope that right now, in this situation, Ron wouldn't be mean to her.

Ron ignored her and carried on looking at Y/N who was now being carried out the Common Room.

I motioned for Ron and Hermione to follow me as we went to a corner of the room. "Why would Black attack his own son?"

"I don't know." said Ron blankly. "How'd he even get in."

Hermione answered this question for him. "Neville wrote down all the passwords on a paper and must've lost it."

"Stupid Cadogan, even if he did have the password why is he that thick to let Sirius Black in." Ron said.

"D-did you see what happened to Y/N's face?" asked Hermione timidly.

I grimaced. "There was cuts, but magic can heal him...I think."

Y/N's POV

I woke up and I felt suffocated by the number of bandages on my face. I could just about see the figures of people. I could recognise Professor Dumbledore.

"Y/N, are you ok?" he asked.

"Yeah...I think I'm ok. What happened Professor?"

"Well your friends tell me that Sirius Black attacked you."

"Why would he though, after all he is my-" I stopped myself.

Dumbledore's eyes looked at me. "You know, don't you?"

I nodded guiltily. "Yeah...I know."

"Well, the reason he attacked you, we may never know."

"Where am I sir?"

"Well, you were at St Mungo's for a couple of days, and now you've been moved back to the Hospital Wing."

I nodded, then Dumbledore spoke again. "You may leave whenever since you're just here to rest up." he then left.

Just then I noticed a small girl, looking quite scared standing near my bed. "Can I help you?" I asked her.

She walked forward and I could see that she was wearing Ravenclaw robes. "H-hi, I'm Tabitha...Tabitha Wayne. I-I'm in the year below. R-Ravenclaw."

I was confused to why she was here, the younger girl had dark hair and dark eyes and she looked quite scared, so I tried to make her not as nervous by being nice. "Nice to meet you Tabitha, I'm Y/N."

"I-I know. Y-you're the Gryffindor my f-friends can't stop g-going on about." I blushed slightly at the fact that other people talked about me, in a good way of course.

"I h-heard about what h-happened, m-my dad is a Healer at S-St Mungos, h-he helped heal you. H-he asked me to s-see if you w-were ok."

I smiled. "Well do tell your dad that I am very grateful that he helped me and tell him that I'm fine, I think I might head to my Common Room right now."

Tabitha nodded.

"I guess I'll see you around Tabitha." I smiled before getting out my bed with a groan.

Tabitha said a quick goodbye to me before scurrying off.

I then made my way to the Common Room, thankfully all the corridors were empty since I was pretty sure people were in lessons. I knew that Ron, Harry and Hermione would have a free period now.

When I entered the Common Room, I saw that the three of them were in a corner discussing something. I was glad to see Ron being civil to Hermione.

"I heard that Y/N got moved to the Hospital Wing." Harry said.

"Maybe we should try visit him?" said Hermione.

"Well that wouldn't be any good cause I'm not there anymore."