Dirty Chinos and Pick up Lines.

Start from the beginning

"Just be careful, okay?"

"And you be safe!" She gave West a knowing wink which made him blush, then ran off into the night.

"Thanks for all this." Killian said as he approached West with a packet of crisps in his hands. "I've never... gone camping before."
There was a slight change in Killian's tone when he said that last part, but he brushed it off before West could notice.

"Of course."

West took in Killian's pants, they had dirt all over them, and they were a quarter to ripping. "If you want, I could borrow you my joggers, they're over there, somewhere." He offered as he pointed to his dad's pick up truck.

"Yeah, thanks."

West always kept a spare tee and pants in his, and his dad's truck, he didn't know why, it just became a habit over the years. He riffled through one of his many night bags until he found a pair of grey joggers. "Catch."

Killian caught them, then instantly started unbuttoning his pants.

"You're changing... here?"

"Yeah, problem?"

"No. I'll just... look the other way, then." He was about to turn away, when Killian commented.

"You don't have to. I have nothing to hide."

"I can see that."
West watched as Killian deliberately took his time, He slowly slid the pants down his legs, then paused to wink at a stunned West. He repeated the same slow motion act when he slipped the joggers on. "Take a picture, it'll last longer."

West shook his head to step out of his trance, then retrieved his phone from his back pocket. "Or we could take one together?"

"I don't really take pictures that much, but what the heck? YOLO."

"Please don't say YOLO ever again."

West snapped a quick picture of the both of them with his phone's shitty front camera. The picture was blurry, and the lighting wasn't that great; the fact that neither of them were smiling made it look even creepier. Killian snatched the phone from West's hands to take a look. "Oh my God, that's horrifying. Delete."

"Nope."

This is my new screensaver. As creepy as it looks.

West sensed that Killian was about to grumble, so he changed the topic completely. "Care for a fire-grilled, grilled cheese sandwich?"

"Yes! I'm starving."

He got out two sandwiches wrapped in foil from the cooler. He then put one of the sandwiches in-between a double spatula then held it over the fire. The smell of toasted bread and melting cheese made Killian drool, he hadn't eaten all day, after all. He had been too nervous to even think about food.

"How do you know how to do all this? Were you a boy scout?"

"Nope, I consulted the interwebs."

"You did not just say 'interwebs'."

West laughed, then put the sandwich on a paper plate before handing it to Killian.

"Aren't you having a sandwich?"

"I'm in the mood for a hotdog on a stick. We could do smores for dessert if you'd like."

Killian crept closer to West on the towel they were sitting on beside the fire and lowered his voice to a seductive whisper. "Is that all you want to 'Do'?"

West's mouth opened and closed a few times, he couldn't get used to Killian's boldness. He always managed to find a double meaning to everything West said.