Anika sat near dadi's foot and started massaging it with oil.

Shivaay looked at Anika, totally surprised.

S- What are you doing?

A- I'm massaging dadi's feet. Her muscles have become stiff so it will help her to relax.

S- You don't have to do that.

A- But I want to do that.

Shivaay nodded his head and went to the balcony of dadi's bedroom.

Anika massaged her foot for sometime, then she looked at Shivaay. He was looking broken. She noticed fear in his eyes when he saw the condition of dadi. She looked at dadi who was sleeping.

She went to balcony and stood beside Shivaay. His face had a disturbed expression like something is troubling him.

A- She's fine, Mr. Oberoi.

Shivaay didn't react and was looking straight.

S- I'm an orphan. I was 10 years when my parents died in a flight crash. We all were going on my aunt's marriage. But that day, when we were about to leave, I slipped from the stairs and fractured my hand. Dadi asked my parents to go to the wedding and she'll stay with me. They nodded and left. I didn't knew that it was the last time, I'll be seeing them. After few hours, we got the news that the plane crashed. Dadi was broken but she didn't show it to me as she had to handle me also. From that day, dadi was always there for me. She never made me feel that I'm an orphan but today when I saw her condition. I was so scared. I had the fear of being an orphan again. I can't lose her. She's my everything.

Anika caressed his arm to console him. Shivaay didn't realize and hugged her tightly in the moment of pain and vulnerability. Anika was too shocked to react but she rubbed his back to console him as she knew he needs someone's support.

There was someone else who heard his confession and had tears in her eyes. It was none other than dadi. She knew her Billu was broken but she didn't knew that he was broken to this extent. But now after looking at Anika, she knew that she's the only one who can help her billu to start living his life again and to help him get relieved from his pain.

D- Billu.

Shivaay immediately broke the hug and looked at Anika. He avoided eye contact with her and immediately went towards Dadi. Anika also followed him.

Shivaay sat beside dadi and caressed her hair.

S- How are you feeling, dadi?

D- I'm fine, Billu.

Dadi looked at Anika who was standing at the threshold of the balcony observing the beautiful family scene.

D- Anika puttar.

A- Yes dadi.

D- Come here.

Dadi said while patting the bed beside her. Anika nodded and sat beside dadi.

D- I'm sorry, puttar. Because of me, our dinner got spoiled.

A- No dadi. Please don't say like this. You are more important for us than anything else.

Shivaay was touched by her sentence. Now he was 100% sure that Anika won't mistreat dadi.

Dadi patted her cheek softly with a smile.

D- You know I always wanted a girl like you for my Billu. I'm very happy to meet you, beta.

Anika looked down in guilt thinking that they are betraying such a sweet lady like her.