Chapter 2

•Her outfit^^ but without the necklace because it looks weird•

Hannah's POV

"Here's your schedule sweetheart." A middle aged lady handed me my schedule

"Thank you!" I walked out the office to look around the campus. School starts at 10:00 and its 8:30 so I have time to get my self use to the campus. wow. I'm in collage. This is my first day of collage. I'm in fucking collage! I'm so happy right now! I've been waiting for this day for a really long time. This is amazing!

I walk into the courtyard looking down at the school map. I was looking for where my first class was when someone walked up to me.

"Hey" Zayn said and rubs the back of his neck.

"Hey!" I respond. I haven't seen him in a while,

"Look I'm really sorry about how I acted when I-"

"Zayn. It's fine! I understand. It was my fault, I was pushy"

"No, it's my fault. I shouldn't have acted like that. I just, I don't like them. I'm sorry" He apologized again

"Okay I know if I don't surrender we'll be here all day so it's okay." I chuckle

"Good, now shall I show you around then treat you to some coffee?" He smiled and put his arm out for me.

"Yes please but I'll pay for my own coffee." I chuckled.

"Nope! I won't let you!" I rolled my eyes and we started walking towards the building in front of us.

****

"So do you live in a dorm here?" I asked as we sat down with our drinks in the school's café

"No, I live by myself actually." he said then stuffed a piece of blueberry muffin in his mouth.

"Ohh that must be cool."

"Yea it is but its a bit lonely. After I bought myself a place my family moved back to the UK so I don't really have a lot of people to hang out with."

"Oh that sucks. Who do you hang out with here?"

"I only hang out with 4 of my best mates back from home. Harry, Louis, Niall and Liam."

"Do they go here?"

"Yea, but I have no idea what they major in. I don't care about that." He chuckles and I join in.

"Well, I hope I can meet them one time." I take a sip of my coffee.

"Yea! That'd be fun. They're cool but just an little warning," he paused, looked around the room then leaned close to me "they're super weird." he whispered

"Well, I'm used to weird. You've met my uncle." I chuckle

My phone vibrates in my pocket and I see a text message from my uncle.

Speak of the devil.

"Hey, Hannah Banana! I hope your first day of college is supercalifragilisticexpialidocious! (Even though the sound of it is something quite atrocious). I actually have no idea what that word means...WHAT DOES IT MEAN COLLEGE GIRL!? Anyways have a good day Hannah Banana! LUV YOU!" I smile down at my phone then glance at the time.

"Fuck!" I yell and stand up collecting my stuff.

"What's wrong?" Zayn looks at me worried.

"It's 9:55 and my class starts at 10!" I swing my bag over my shoulder and grab my coffee.

"Oh well do you want to hang out after school? Maybe you can meet the lads?"

"Sure! Sounds fun! I'll see you later!" I start speed walking to the door.