~Chapter 23~

Sarah's pov:

I decided to finally go to school today. I really wanted to go cause I felt like of I fail, I will not go to collage or anything, or even university. It's my last year, so make it last? And rememberable?

I walked into my first class and was greeted by the teacher. "Good morning Ms. smith, I'm glad to see that your back." Mrs. Ruben smiled and I took my seat.

The students began to pile in and I didn't even notice that Luke was already here before they came here. Did he see me? Did he see my write "Mrs. Irwin" all over my book? "Sar!" He whispered and yelled at the same time but the class began to shh him. "What?" I whisper even lower so I don't get caught. "Meet me in the field at lunch?" I nodded and looked back at the board, copying the work I missed while talking to Luke.

___________________________

I was walking to the field and saw Luke sitting under the big tree. I sat down next to him and we were silent. "So why did you want me here?" I asked Luke, but when he turned around, he kissed me and all I could here was "sarah? Why?" I stopped the kiss and saw Ash with watery eyes and began to walk away. "Ash! He kissed me!" I yelled and got up, leaving Luke with a smirk on his face. What the hell did he do?

"Stop walking away from me!" I yell to him and he stops. "Why did you kiss him?" He blinked away the tears. "Ash, I swear I didn't, I only love you. He kissed me, you believe me don't you?" My voice cracks at the end, this boy has made my life better and I can't loose him because of Luke and his jealousy? "How do I know for sure?" He whispers and I grab his hand and lead him off the yard. "Where are we going?" He looks to see if anyone followed us. "Please?" I beg him and I kiss his cheek. "I'll let this go, but only this once." He smiled and kissed my forehead.

We ditched the remainder of school and hung out at the park instead.

Luke's pov:

I thought that if I texted Ashton to come to the field, he would brake up with Sarah and then I can have her. My plan failed terribly, and I'm alone in the field, underneath this damn tree.

"Fuck." I whisper to myself and I need to let my anger out. I decided to punch the fucking tree and it hurt like a bitch. Smart idea Luke, my subconscious added in. I didn't know what to do, so I walked to my house and opened the vodka sitting in the counter.

Sarah's pov:

"I love you." He whispered into my ear while we were laying down onto the grass. "I love you Ash." I say to him and his face lights up. Maybe dating him was a great thing since the start. If I was dating Luke right now, I'd probably be in hell.

___________________________

It was late when Ashton went home and I still have to tell him about me moving. I now despised this house, everything reminds me of my parents.
Even the goddamn pan my mom always used to cook her "famous food" in.

I was going to check out the house today, but I spent my time with Ash. I called the realtor and she told me it was fine and that I should go by tomorrow.

I went downstairs and dreamt about the new house. And a boy with bright blue eyes and stunning blonde hair.

__________________________

I woke up and I smelled bacon. Who the hell is in my house? I walk upstairs and see Mikey cooking breakfast. "How the hell did you get in here?" I looked from Mikey to the door. He smiled, "through the window. You really need to lock this place down. Someone else could've came in." His tone was serious at the end. I nodded and began to set everything out for breakfast.

After we ate, I sat down onto the couch and pulled my laptop out. "What's wrong?" Mikey looked at me and saw that I had a frown in my face. "I have to move out of this house, and I am going to see one today...I'm just nervous I guess." I smiled and thought about me living in there. "Is it close by?" He looked around the living room. "Yeah, its only like 10 minutes away." He smiled and told me that he would see the town house with me.

___________________________

When we got to the house, i instantly fell in love with it. It had a nice kitchen, dining room, a living room which was decorated beautifully and had brick walls and a small bathroom. Next we went upstairs to the second level. It had three bedroom and one bathroom. There were two smaller bedrooms and a huge one. I would obviously take that huge one. "I like it." Mikey agrees as we go downstairs to the realtor.

This place had charm and it was not modern. I would prefer a house that is old fashioned than modern. "I'll buy it." I say to the woman and she hands over a paper and a pen. "We just need you to sign and then you can move in straight away." She smiled and left the room, leaving Michael and I alone.

We got back to my house and began yo pack my belongings into Mikey's car. "Thanks, you've been a huge help." I smiled and hugged Mikey. "No problem." He smiled back and drove me a few times to get all my stuff into my new place.

The master bedroom was painted white and black stripes and I liked it. "It's unique." I told Michael. I began to put my bed frame into my bedroom and along came the mattresses and blankets.

After a few hours, we finished all the work in my bedroom and the living room. "Can I stay here whenever I want?" I thought he would never ask. "Yes, please?" I laugh and he told me he might as well just move in with me. My day is going great, but then all of a sudden my mind wonders off to think about Luke.

__________________________

•The next day•

I woke up and walked downstairs to see Michael asleep on the couch. I should give him a room, i'll ask him later.

I went into the kitchen and made a bowl of cereal for myself. I sat down and ate, then I put my plates away and there was a knock on the door. I opened it and it was Calum. "How the fuck do you know where I live?" He smirked and grabbed my arm and pulled me outside.

(A/N)

Happy Halloween guys!
I had a dance today and I danced with a guy I really like. Lol you guys probs don't care tho.

So why do you think Calum grabbed her? Maybe Connor is with him?

I might do like who I imagine they look like but maybe later?

Lately been loving the song:
Angel with a Shotgun, The Cab

I would really appreciate if you guys read my other fanfic. There is only 2 chapters, but I am writing the third once people actually start reading it.

So far for halloween, I'm not going out, it's raining and I'm reading the published novel "After" by Anna Todd. I really love her books, maybe go check them out?

I'm probably boring you so yeah, thanks for reading my fanfic and love you guys!

Hope you have a great Halloween<3
xoxo