Prelude

It was midnight, at Hindi makatulog si Eira Kaya pumunta sya sa Pool side ng hotel Kung saan sila nag i-istay ng Bestfriend nya at umupo doon.

Her bestfriend invited na magbakasyon muna dahil sa nakakastress na Exam nila this 4th year highschool. Mayaman ang kaniyang bestfriend ngunit habang sya ay nakikitira lamang sa bahay ng Lola nya.

She was in deep thoughts when someone pushed her from behind, She don't know how to swim and it was so deep so Hindi nya Kaya tumingkad.

"Tulong!.. Tulong!... Tulo*cough*ng.. tulo--"
Hindi nya natapos ang paghingi ng saklolo ng nakita nya ang kaniyang bestfriend na nakangiti at kumakaway sakanya.

She don't know how to think, it was her bestfriend who pushed her and dont even helped her.

"Ai-raam.. how.. cou-ld..y-ou" bago malagutan ng hininga.

it was to late Airam realized that she just killed her bestfriend no- sister to be exact.

she want a revenge because her father cheat from her mother and her bestfriend was the result, Kaya pala mostly some people thought that they were sisters and her father was very nice to her bestfriend. But one night she hears her parents argue about her bestfriend which is actually her sister that her father will leave them if her mother doesn't want Eira from their home, at that time she hears everything and even how her father tried to blackmailed her mother about eira, so she make a plan about trying to execute Eira from their lives.

But it was to late she realize na nakagawa sya ng kasalan. So dahil sa takot she make sure that their is no evidence left behind.

She notice the star shining brightly Hindi nya nalang iyon pinansin at dahil tapos nya na Ang kaniyang ginawa ay Dali Dali sya umalis sa lugar nayon.

------------------------------

(11/9/19) myghad guys malapit na ang shapi ilibin ilibin HAHAHAHA

so ayon sana nagustuhan nyo! I know may pagkajeje pero I'm trying my best to get the best of it!

Thanks for reading! ❣️🥺