|Chapter 2 / Chookity Poh?|

Y/n P.o.v

I look around at the holes in the ship from a meteor shower that passed by a few days earlier, some of the S.A.M.E.S were working on the large holes while I was left to patch up the small ones. I didn't understand why I was stuck in the ship and Gary got to go out into space and fix satellites but here I am, fixing holes. I started to hum a tune when I heard Gary start talking to someone, "y/n's gonna love you," he says as he walks around the corner, a small green snot ball following Gary making noises like 'chookity' and 'hwwho'. "Gary lookout," I yelled running over to him and pushing him to the ground, "y/n stop, it's fine" Gary quickly says grabbing my wrist pulling me towards him.

"What is that thing, Gary?" I ask slightly confused as I examined the creature, it's small green body and little oval legs bob up and down as it floats, it's big loveable eyes stare at me with confusion as it's little antenna twitches, that are located on the crown of his head. "His name is Mooncake," Gary said as Mooncake moves towards Gary squishing his body into the blondes face, "where did you find it?" I ask as Mooncake floats away from Gary and towards me, "he was out in the middle of space, I was on the satellite watching a television show and he just came to me, at first I thought he was a face eater but his not, he's a face-hugger!" Gary says with a lot of excitement, Mooncake slowly made his way towards my hand that was stretched out in front of me, his skin felt like a soft but slimy leather. I giggle as Mooncake 'whoos' at the contact of my hand on the crown of his head in between his antenna, "he likes you y/n" Gary said signaling towards the green little blob that had crawled underneath my arm that was over my stomach, his warm skin radiated, onto my clothes making me feel somewhat happy.

"H.U.E.s not gonna like that you brought an alien on the ship," I said breaking the silence, as Mooncake makes a quiet noise 'whoooo', "your right!" Gary says a little to loudly making Mooncake hide behind my back, scared at the sudden outburst from Gary. "Why don't we go to your room Gary," I said grabbing Mooncake from behind me and walked down the hall from the tiger's nest to the anti-gravitational elevator, I step down and push off from the floor to propel me upwards towards the desired floor. I step out of the anti-gravitational elevator with Gary and Mooncake closely behind, as I walk down the hallway towards Gary and I's rooms I can hear Mooncake gurgling as he floats around looking at the S.A.M.E.S that were passing by. Gary skipped in front of me and opened his door that read 'Captain Gary' in bright yellow paint written with Gary's horrible handwriting, as it opens the 3 of you walk in. You have never really been in Gary's room, you look around taking in the smell of the small cozy room, "Y/n what are you doing in Gary's room?" H.U.E questioned as Gary tries to hide Mooncake in the closet. "It's ok H.U.E she's helping me find something" Gary explained as he opened the closet door to see Mooncake feeling uncomfortable, I decide to take Mooncake out and try to hide him under the bed, "do you need help finding it Gary?" H.U.E asked as Mooncake snuck under the mattress while making ghost-like noises, 'whhhhooooo'.

Gary's P.o.v

I ignored H.U.E and watched y/n and Mooncake try to find another hiding spot, as the little green creature climbs under the bed, y/n looks at me with a smile, "how's that for a hiding spot" she asked as Mooncake started making little soft 'whoooooooo's. I laugh but is slowly cut off by y/ns murmurs, "why does this suck so hard" she complains gesturing to Mooncake under the mattress, "H.U.E is going to find him, this is not good enough". I grab a pair of clean underwear and placed it on Mooncake's circumference of his head, "what are you doing Gary?" Y/n asked with a confused look, "well" I started as I continued trying to fit the pair of underwear on the small green ball of cuteness, "sometimes when I was young I would like to hide myself by placing a pair of underwear over the circumference of my head", y/n looked at me for a moment confused and then laughed, "that's cute" she complimented making my cheeks heat up. Y/n got up from her spot on the floor next to my bed, "stay here you two I'll be back in a minute" she said as she walked pass Mooncake and then me out of my room.