"Should I even bother asking?"

"No. No you should not."

"Whatever. Love you weirdo."

"Love you too."

*Call Ended*

I hang up and pick up my laptop. I look around, website after website. Reading through rows and rows of comments, until I see a link that says "Dominants and Their Submissives". This looks interesting. I click the link and my eyes met pictures of girls tied up with rope, and men towering over them. The more pictures I see and the more I read, the more my heart raced. An ad on the side of the screen said "Male Dominant Looking For Female Submissive." My fingers begin to tingle. My body hot and cold at the same time. I click the ad and see hundreds of men's pictures with comments below. I see one man that I cant take my eyes off of.

"I'm looking for a Submissive. If you are interested, I will be at The Rusty Pitchfork on Tuesday nights." - Phoenix King

I know where that is and it just so happens to be Tuesday night. I quickly scramble out of bed and put something provocative but not too revealing on. I know this is wrong. I'm technically cheating on Tobias... but I  realized it's not the sex that's boring. Its Tobias. I need something more and he's turned down everything I've suggested we try. I want something more stimulating. Something I know you would refuse to give me. Those are the words I wish I could say to him, but I can't. He would scream his pain at me. His hateful words would carve themselves into my heart, forming yet another scar. Then he would leave like he always does. I know its wrong to cheat. Deliberately going to meet another man while in a relationship... but I can't keep doing this. I'll tell him eventually, but right now I want to feel alive again.

*The Rusty Pitchfork*

I went with old faithful. My best skin tight black dress and my hair hanging loosely on my shoulders. The thrill of meeting someone new had my entire body tingling. I don't get out much. Tobias gets insanely jealous. I walk through the doors and scan the room. I notice a tall man standing at the bar, talking to the bartender. He has that look... that everything-in-the-right-place look. Steely grey eyes, the conservative tie, his muscles emphasized by the tightness of his well pressed suit. My thighs quivered at the sight of him. I managed a deep breath and found the courage to walk up and sit beside him.

"Is this seat taken?" I asked trying not to stare at him too much. His eyes met mine and I immediately felt wet. This is only a tease at feeling alive again, but I like it anyway.

"Not at all." He smiled. I pulled out the stool and sat down, trying desperately to slow my heartbeat. "Would you like a drink?"

"I would love one." I smile back.

"What would the lovely lady like?" He asked while staring at me.

"Whiskey, please." He looked a little surprised by my answer but ordered anyway. When the bartender set my drink down in front of me, Phoenix grabbed it before I could reach for it.

"What do you say?" He raised an eyebrow at me.

"Thank you."

"Good girl. You know your manners." He smiled handing me my drink. I took a sip and let the warm sensation add fuel to the already growing fire building within me. Good girl.... I like the way he said that.

"You're Phoenix King, am I right?" I set my drink down and turn myself to face him. Who am I kidding? I knew it was him from his ad picture.

"Yes."

"I saw your ad. I want to be your submissive." I blurted out. I'm usually never this bold but being around him is giving me a new self confidence.

"Is that so?" His smirk made me want to pounce on him. "What's your name?"

"Clara Dean."

"Do you know what it means to be submissive, Clara?" He asked leaning close to me. I love the way my name rolls off his tongue. I used to feel this way about Tobias.

"I did a little research." I mentally smack myself. To be honest, I didn't really know anything about it.

"You can't trust everything you read on the internet." He chuckled.

"It painted enough of a picture for me to come here and meet you. Enough for me to want to try this." I said confidently. He pulled away and leaned against the bar top.

"Married? Kids?" He asked sipping his drink.

"Only recently moved in with my boyfriend."

"Why are you here if you have a boyfriend?" He folded his arms.

"I don't feel the same way I used to with him." I admitted. It may not be the right person I'm telling this to, but saying it out loud made the confirmation all too real.

"Bored?" He asked. I nodded.

"Yes, very. I want to feel alive again." I bit my lips.

"I can help with that." His eyes traveled over me, making me imagine the things he might do to me. I crossed my legs hard, feeling whatever wetness I had trickled at a snails pace down my thighs. "Come by my place tomorrow and we will talk about this further." He put his number in my phone and we talk for the rest of the night. He told me why he likes being a Dominant. He likes the control and being obeyed. I got enough courage to ask about his past subs but he quickly changed the subject. After a while, a familiar scent hit my nose. I know that cologne anywhere. I look at the back door and see Tobias and his friends enter the bar. I hunker down in my seat and pray he doesn't notice me. "I'm assuming that's the boyfriend?"

"Yes and it won't end well if he sees me here." Phoenix nodded and got up from his stool.

"I'll distract him. You leave out the front door." I nodded and watched him walk up to their table. As soon as he began talking, I snuck past them with my head down and quickly slipped out the door.

--------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!

Hope you like the first chapter! It may seem a bit odd at first but it will get better, I promise!

Let me know what you think!

Love you guys! ✌