The Trouble With the Truth

Karina's room

Once Henry walked  to her room and was immediately attacked with kisses by Karina who then threw him on her bed . She got on top of him then proceeded to take of her shirt then her bra. Henry stopped her before she go any further. Karina realized something was bothering Henry because even though she and him are new at dating she feels that she knows him inside and out . Henry asked her why did she move from Atlanta to here? Karina said I have told you why My dad got transferred here by his Police office Henry said are you sure? Karina said Of course I am sure, why are you asking me those question? Henry pulled out the fold News paper article out of his pocket and placed it on Karina's Nightstand. Karina asked Where did you get that? Henry said No it doesn't matter where I got that Karina said I didn't want you find out about that this way . Henry said well I was going to find out about it someway why didn't you tell me ? Karina said well, tell me the most appropriate way to tell your boyfriend that You were charged for putting a girl in a wheelchair? Henry understood where she was coming from because he still hasn't told her about him being Kid Danger he noticed that Karina was about to break into tears he comforted her by bring her close to his chest . He said ok, but is there anything else you want to tell me that I don't know ? She said No,That the only skeleton in my closet do you? Henry lied by saying no . Karina said well, now that we covered the know either's backstory can we get back to business? Henry said sure but when she kissed him he had no desire to kiss her back but he thought it was because it was a long day of school He pushed her off of him again and this time she was annoyed  she said what now? Henry said umm.. It was a long day today so all i want to do is watch some tv. Karina said umm..ok then she grabbed the remote then turned on the tv to some . 

4 hours later.. 

Henry woke up from his sleep then he turned over to see if Karina was there but he didn't see her but when he got up he saw Karina walking to the bathroom he followed right behind real quietly trying not to alarm her . He hid behind a wall and looked at a mirror which was showing what was going on in the bathroom . Karina opened a  over the sink and that is when Henry saw a bunch of pills which were prescribed to Karina  Henry saw Karina take out at least 40 bottles then took 20 pills through her mouth . Henry thought it would be best to get the hell out of there he quietly snuck back up grabbed his things then left out the backdoor. Henry quickly got into his car then drove off to Jasper's house because he knew that Karina would go to his house if she didn't find him in her bed.  Henry told jasper about the discovery that he found in Karina's bathroom Jasper said 40?! Henry Nodded his head jasper said Jesus,  are you sure? Henry said uh yeah since I was there   

KNOCK KNOCK 
The boys both heard the knocking which was weird because it was only suppose t be them because Jasper's Parents are suppose to be at his grandma's house taking care of her because she has the flu . Jasper quickly looked out the window and Karina knocking on his door he alerted Henry who hid in Jasper's closet under some clothing which stank like high heaven but it hid him very well  Jasper walked downstairs to open the door to Karina who barged in  

Karina: hey, have you seen Henry?

Jasper: I thought he was with you?

Karina: no he was but then he left all of a sudden out f my bedroom window 

Jasper: well I don't know where he is so if yo---

RING RING RING 

Henry forgot to put his phone on silent because he just got a notification which sent sounds echoing around the house . Karina said what was that? Jasper tried playing by saying what was what ? Karina said that sounded like Henry's phone Jasper said really? how do you know that is his phone  Karina went running up the stairs to see where the sound was from Jasper was following right behind her .  She almost busted his door down she searched all over his room the phone that made the sound but the search stopped immediately  when she opened his closet because of those clothes that stank so bad she almost got knocked out cold by the smell . Karina said ok,he is not in here for sure . She went downstairs then got into her car then left Jasper watched as her car turned the corner to leave the neighborhood  Jasper opened up his closet Henry rushed out of there then took a huge breathe because he was holding it in since he got into the closet. Henry asked Jasper why are there dirty clothes in his closet? He said it was from vacation which was the whole summer so Henry decided to stay over at Jasper's house because If Henry goes back home he knows that Karina would be there waiting for him . Jasper said that  Henry could sleep on the couch which he did but only got a few hours of sleep because his phone was ringing every 5 minutes and it was always Karina who was calling him .
He blocked her number so he could get some sleep then he went into his picture gallery then saw an old pic of him and Ray in the Man cave .  Henry has missed Ray a lot and not a day goes by that he doesn't think about him because Ray was the one who made Henry Kid Danger . He said God,I wish you were here Ray because I miss you so much but i know we will see either soon . 

The next day
Henry and Jasper pulled up to school almost for getting what happened last night . Karina was waiting by Henry's locker Jasper said I gotta go do something then he went striaght upstairs to get away from the drama that was about to unfold .

Henry walked to his locker trying to avoid Karina's deadly stare at him . Karina slammed his locker before it opened all the way and asked WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU LAST NIGHT?! Henry tried quieimg her because some heads were turning towards them. Karina yelled OH, SO I AM NOW EMBARASSING YOU ? She started walking out the school and She pulled a guy who had no idea what was going on Henry said Karina What are you doing now? She said I am going to go to my car and show this man the time of his life . Henry said Karina,Stop Karina said Oh, Should we do it in the hallway? It is little unconventional but ok for your pleasure . The boy was trying to fight off Katina's grabby hands but that all stop when a Teacher yelled WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON? Karina Said Nothing then left out of the front door. Henry followed her outside and saw her sitting on a bench alone he asked her what the hell was that ? She said I don't know, ok? Henry said well, it had to be something Karina got up and said leave me alone ok?then walked back inside of the school leaving Henry totally confuse about what just happened.