Suki is her name

We sat silently, Cheshire and I, leaving so much space between us that almost two people could fit. Every once in a while I would glance at him looking away quickly so he wouldn't notice. I look at my paws, then his. My paws are a little smaller than his. I touch my ears and look at my tail, my ear twitch my tail flicks. I look over at Cheshire; he's staring at me strangely.

I blush and look down as he stares. "You're strange." He states and I blush harder. "I'm sorry..." I reply in a small voice biting my lip. I bring my legs up to my chest kicking my shoes off, trying to remember something before being here. I hear a sigh and I look over at Cheshire laying my head on my knees. He's still staring at me with one eye, I can't see the other. His eye is red, it studies me carefully.

Cheshire's P.O.V

She's odd, but there's something about her I can't put a finger on, I think to myself. She closes her big blue eyes and puts her head in between her knees, her breathing steady. I wonder what she's thinking. I close my eyes as well as I remember when I first saw her.

I walked in Alysses room to talk to her when I noticed she was holding a cat. It was female with long white hair just like Alysses. She had on a white dress with a blue ribbon wrapped around her waist tied in a bow with bells at the end of the trails. As I got closer she shifted making the bells jingle. "What's that?" I asked keeping an eye on the girl. "She's our newest member, treat her well Cheshire." Answered Alyss. "Where did she..." I started but the girl in Alysses lap started moving "quiet, "she said "I think she's awake." She rubbed the girls head as she opened her eyes, still cloudy with sleep, her bright blue eyes.

I back into the shadow of the hallway watching the girl wake up. Alyss gets up and the girl catches herself so she doesn't fall. She looks with blue eyes, curious at the person standing in front of her. She shrinks trying to hide herself, then stops and stands. She notices the cloths and is examining them. That's when Alyss moves us to the mirror room. She doesn't notice that the rooms changed until she looks up.

She looks at herself in the mirror in full view; I lean against the doorframe making my bells ring. She hears it, sees me in the mirror, she turns making her bells ring. I watch her as she examines me, she stops for a second touching her bell around her neck making it jingle. I start walking towards her but she doesn't notice until she looks down at my feet. She leans against the mirror behind her, watching me.

I hear her bells and open my eyes. She's in front of me her nose almost touching mine. I lean back a little; she blushes and stands up strait paws behind her back. "Sorry I just..." she tries to explain and bites her lip. "Whatever, its fine." I say not meaning it in a bad way. She looks down. I stand and she backs up a little her bells ring. I look down on her, her head still down. "What's your name?" I ask wanting to actually call her by her name. Quietly she says "Its...it's..." she sighs trying to remember. She looks up at me and smiles "I remember its Tsuki!" I look into her blue eyes and say "Tsuki...ok" and walk away.