Ally 31

I fell asleep on the way to school, no way in hell was I going to admit this out loud, but Jay worked me pretty hard. Oh God, I'm so wierd. Anyway, I was awake when we arrived but I pretended to sleep because, Why the hell not. Jay woke me up in the sweetest of ways. He gently poked me and shook me. He said something that I couldn't quite hear because I zoned out.
"My Love, I'm low-key excited for school today. I want everyone to know ' DON'T MESS WITH MY MAAAAN. IMMA BE THE ONE TO BREAK IT TO YAA!' You know that song." I sang, I love that song it's so relatable. "I didn't know you could sing!", Jay said. He looked pretty surprised. I bit my lip nervously, no one knows I sing, not even Jill. Yet, with, Jay it came out so easily.  Change the subject Ally. "Let's get to school I don't want to be late." I hoped to see Jill, I had to fill her in on the tea. We got out of the car and headed to the doors entrance. He grabbed my hand, as if he was claiming territory. I didn't mind though, because we belong to each other. We opened the doors, we got it all. Fingers pointing at us, death glares towards me from the school sluts, stares, many more. Anyway, I looked at Jay and he smiled at me lightly. I couldn't help but kiss him, I pecked his lips and he pulled me in for a deep kiss. Everyone stared at us, I had to get used to it anyway. Jay's a pro baseball player after all. Then my phone buzzed and it was an unknown number, I answered it was a back and forth conversation.
      A=ally
     G= guy calling Ally
A:
Hello?

G:
Is this Ally Winters?

A:
Depends who's asking?

G:
Well, I'm calling to tell you, I saw you online with Jay Hunter. And I wanted to ask if you were interested in modeling for us. I own the Holister store. And I wanted to know if your interested.

A:
Can this first one be a test though, like if you don't like it. Don't use it or anything.

G:
Of course, I'll email your parents about it. And if you have a pretty friend, bring her. We'll see if you can be a type of duo.

A:
Of course! I have to go I'm in school. Haha! Bye

   Jay looked at me curious about why I was smiling so big.
"Can we talk privately, My Love?", I asked Jay. He nodded and led me to a janitors closet. I had a composed face and as soon as the door closed I burst out yelling in excitement. He looked at me as if I was crazy.

"I WAS ASKED TO MODEL FOR HOLISTER. THE HOLISTER. Jill and I are doing it together.", I couldn't wait for a response, so I jumped in his arms and wrapped my legs around him. I looked for a soft spot in his neck and when I found it, I sucked on it lightly. He moaned and said, "I'm so happy for you, My Angel! Promise me the first picture you take, send it to me so I can save it as my home screen." I smiled and kissed his lips aggressively.

     The morning past by pretty fast, I was so unfocused. I couldn't wait to tell Jill. She had a dentist appointment,so I had to wait till lunch to tell her about it. Lunch came rolling around the corner, I saw Jill and Dylan talking to each other in their usual spots. May I add, she looked at him in a way that couples do. She said that she would never do that. Ha, look at my bitch now. I walked over to them, Jay sat down first, and patted his lap. Signaling me to sit in him. I gladly did, I started talking to Jill with small talk. I looked to floor, trying my best to look guilty if something. "What's wrong, Ally?", Jill asked me. I blurted out, "Guess who's modeling for Holister, US!!" I let out a loud squel and jumped up and down with my butt. I forgot I was on Jay's lap, I probably accidentally hit his 'friend' ,and he said, "Owww!" I laughed and apologized. Jill laughed and said, "Sure." She bluntly turned around and faced Dylan again. I slammed my hands on the table demanding her attention. "I'm serious, were going on Saturday."
Jill looked unconvinced and said, "I'll believe it when I see it." I laughed in pure defeat. Jill and Dylan were talking and they went back to talking, because, well, we interupted them. I faced Jay and asked him, "You don't mind me modeling, right?" He looked at me and replied, "Of course I do, guys are going to see you all dressed up, but I will too. So it's a win win. I'm just kidding, I don't mind. I get to show off my beautiful girlfriend." A thought popped into my head. "Welp, we forgot about the interview." We both face palmed. And he said he'll make if for later today, so we don't forget. He called his manager while I played with his 'Friend'.

        Later that day, Jay and I left for the interview. I was pretty nervous to be honest. But Jay was going to be with me, right next to me. I thought about all of our good memories together. And I instantly felt better. I was like, 'Nerves who?' I'm so funny.
     Jay and I were dressed and pampered in separate rooms. I felt weird without Jay, I bet if he was in the same room as me, he wouldn't let my hand go. I wore a white mid thigh dress

 I wore a white mid thigh dress

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(Thats her dress)

   They were done pampering me with natural makeup. I walked out of the room to see Jay doing the same. He wore a maroon colored tux and a white bow to match me. I thought it was a bit much but like, GURL I WAS DROOLING. Just look at my man's

 Just look at my man's

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(Jay's outfit)

Hey! Back off girl, he's mine. Anyway, Jay's jaw dropped while I did a twirl in my dress. I felt so pretty in this dress. I wanted to know what Jay was thinking of me. As if he read my mind he said, "I know guys will be drooling over you, and I'm already starting to get jealous. But like I said before, 'I get to see you all dolled up' and I am not complaining." He rubbed his hands together and bit his lip. I melted. I asked him, "How do they expect me to not go crazy and Rip that tux off of you?!" He laughed and kissed me, I wanted to go all the way, but we weren't exactly in a private area. He read my mind again and pushed me into a dressing room. He took off his white bow and put it on me, he looked at me up and down again. And I put my hands on his chest, he looked so handsome. I unbuttoned some buttons and put my hand on his bare chest. A sudden knock at the door startled us both,"Yeah?" Jay yelled, his voice almost cracking. I stayed silent, "You'll be shooting in like 10 minutes, sir." Jay replied with a simple, "'kay." And I felt myself melt even more. He took the bow off of me with his teeth and he put it back on himself. Something about him is just SOOOOOO hot. We walked into the studio where they were shooting. People gave me stares and some girls that looked my age, if looks could kill, I'd be long gone. Jay took a seat in a couch that was there, he patted his lap. I was so tempted to sit there. I have in, I sat on his lap and hugged him. Then some guy came in and ripped us apart and sat me next to him. That guy tugged in my dress and grabbed my leg. Jay looked at him, deadlier than the death glares I got. The guy moving me spoke up and said, "Relax, I'm doing my job." His hand slid to my knee and Jay slapped his hand away," I'm sure ally can move her legs by herself, thank you." He said sarcastically. I looked at him, his body was all tensed up. I cuddled with his muscular arm. And he played with my long hair. A women sat on the couch across us and said, "We go live in 3." My nerves came grumbling out,

       LIVE!?

Standing By The Oceanजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें