Chapter 1: Let the fun begin~

Start from the beginning

That was the main reason for her returned but aside from that Kushina also has met some small issue~ The pent-up sexual frustration in her life has also become one issue for her, it only got worse when Naruto who she treats as her own has slowly grow into the prefect replica of his father, who she was in love with.

It is nature for teenage boy to be curious about sex but through recent activities Kushina has caught that her son staring at her figure several times and in a perverted way. Although Kushina wouldn't mind too much since this makes her feel more confident in her looks and she is certain that Naruto will be happy if he was being assigned to her team. Not to mention, Kushina has also planned on giving some special 'training' to assist Naruto to become stronger.

(Meanwhile At the Academy)

Inuzuka Kiba, the noisiest brat in the classand was grumbling about being on the same team as his self-proclaimed rival- Sasuke.

"Alright everyone settle down, now I am going to continue the announcement of team placement!"

The teacher ordered, the result was very effective and had every student immediately shut up and sit still in their seat. While most clan based Genin had known their team placement already, the teacher still insisted on finishing the announcement quickly so that the Jonins could come and take their Genin.

"Team 9 is just Naruto and your sensei is Kushina Uzumaki"

Stated the class teacher, once the announcement of team 9 is done, every student in the classroom immediately turns their head toward the blonde. The boys that had all met Kushina at one point felt jealous and envious that the boy gets the hottest MILF as his sensei.

As for Naruto, he knew what everyone thought about his mom as he often had similar thoughts about her and he wasn't oblivious to the looks she got. Unfortunately for every boy in the class, none of them even had a chance to be with her, as his sensei was just way out of their league.

Naruto chooses to ignore all the jealous glare he receives from his fellow Genin. Honestly like every guy in the village is trying to date his mom and she was in all the dreams that every man can dream of.

Although Naruto will also ogle Kushina sometimes, especially when she was walking around the house with just a simple t-shirt and shorts, he didn't push his luck with trying anything else. He does spend a lot of his time training and studying to distract himself but mostly he is sure that his mom is trying to tease him as sometimes she decides to wear some revealing clothes in the house.

Seriously though, since a lot of guys in class learned about masturbation, Kushina was often on their minds and Naruto got to see his buxom mom all the time so she is always on his mind.

"Why can the blonde brat get to have the hottest Milf as his personal sensei?!"

Complained the angry Inuzuka heir just after Iruka declared all of the team's replacement and walked out of the class.

"Seriously though, I would bang the milf if I was being assigned into her team"

Sitting in his seat, the Inuzuka heir continued his complaint without a care of the consequence of his words. Unknown to him, the next thing he said about Kushina would reward him with a face massage on the floor.

(Back to the Hokage office)

"Hiruzen do you think it is really a wise idea to let Kyuubi take on a team?"

Asked the old war hawk and also the old teammate of the third Hokage- Danzo to his old 'friend' and teammate.

"I know what you are thinking Danzo, I have mentioned it before and I will do it again, Kushina is a fellow Shinobi of Konoha you should not refer to her as Kyuubi, understood? "