Chapter 1.1; The day we met

A yawn Escaped my lips as I walked passed the people who are too busy to notice me, the students who doesn't mind me. I managed to enter my assigned classroom at ease and sat on the corner right area where I can sleep peacefully. While the room slowly fills in.

      The bell suddenly rung making me jolt from the sudden loud sound. I quietly groaned. The teacher came in, all of us stood up and greeted her. She let us sit and so, we followed. I placed my head on the desk going back to sleep until we suddenly heard a loud thud awakening me fully. I looked at the door seeing a long brown haired girl, Her braids were like a crown on her head, she had a fair skin, her eyes were like Ruby red, Glimmering from the light. I felt my heartbeat quickens.

"H-Hola, mi nombre es Eleanor Soo, lo siento, llego tarde--" The whole class stares at her, either confuse or Judging. The Girl stands straight and clears her throat. " Mh-- Goodmorning, I'm Eleanor Soo. Sorry for being late. " She said while she placed a hair at the back of her ears, revealing those pearly earrings she has.

"Ms. Soo,"  The teacher smiles, she approaches her. "Everyone, this is our new transferee." The teacher wraps her arms around the new girl. " And what should we call you? "

" You can-- c-call me Elena. " Eleanor stutters out. A small smile graced on her lips.

'Elana..' I Thought. My face suddenly felt warm. I was blushing! I quickly shook it off and tried to act normal. The teacher scans the Area, looking for a vacant seat for Eleanor to sit on. She stopped at looked at my area. Looking to the right, I noticed that it was vacant. The teacher smiles.

"You can sit beside Louise Strange." She says pointing at my direction. My eyes widen from panic. I feel like the oxygen in my lungs got squeezed out. Eleanor nodded.

"Thank you Ms." She went towards to my Area and sat on the vacant seat that was next to me. Anxiety fills my body. I've never felt so anxious towards a girl before.

      Eleanor placed her bag on the left side of her seat. She leans on the chair, looking uneasy. Nervous even. Her uneasiness look suddenly disappeared and acted normal. I looked around the area noticing them Whispering about something. Disgust? Highly unlikely.

      I took a quick glance at her face but quickly averted my sight from her. My face was slightly flushed—not visible to the people though. The whispers became slightly coherent for me to hear.

"Oh my Gosh, She's so pretty!" One of the girl whispers to her seat mate. The female nodded in agreement. Compliments. They certainly are compliments towards her.

      The teacher suddenly slammed the ruler on the table creating a loud sound, alarming the people to quiet down.

"Is everybody listening?" The teacher raised her voice. Almost all of us nodded. The teacher continued the orientation.

       I suddenly saw a few girls waving at eleanor, they smiled at her. She made new friends already.

      I decided to rest my head on the desk. Trying to relax myself. My thoughts were filled with Eleanor's Beautiful smile. She was looking at me. Smiling, because of me. I slightly smiled on that thought. I suddenly heard some giggles. I slowly looked up seeing the girls pointing at me. Eleanor looked at me also. The girl and the other girl were whispering something about me. Something like, Disgust or Hate. Maybe gossips or Rumors about me. I don't know and I don't care.

       The girl whispered something to Eleanor. She only shook her head while she smiled at them.

       The teacher turned around looking at us. The girls began to stop talking and fixed their posture.