Charles Cepheart & Keneth Williams

Name: Charles R. Cepheart

NickName: Charles, Charlie (Hates), Ceph

Age: 23

Looks:

Personality: Charles is very clumsy and acts very extroverted

Personality: Charles is very clumsy and acts very extroverted. He usually can act stupid and dumb when he wants to and is almost like a big oblivious dork. Though despite the fact that he keeps up the personality to make others happy he's actually much darker then you think. When it comes to fighting he's very smart and tactical, and very skilled. He's very serious believe it or not. He just hates losing everyone and hates being excluded so he tries to fit in with the crowd by being loud, even if for some its annoying. If you somehow find him showing how he truly acts he's a very depressed man and an isolated person that's really yearning to have some friends or some type of attention; labels himself as unwanted, weird, and disturbing, but he would never verbally say this. Side note, even if you get close to him, he actually can be the big dork you see him fake, except it's actually genuine. Also, you can sometimes catch him and Keneth in small disputes which usually ends with them just being really petty towards each other and sometimes other people.

Weapon/Mister/Witch: He's a weapon, two actually. Preffer's his bow form, but the scythe form isn't too bad either.

Bow: (sorry bad pic, also ignore the human I blocked out)

Scythe:

Crush: Dr

Crush: Dr. Stein or Akane (One of the 8 level students)

Secret: He can't stand humans or Kishins, he wouldn't mind just tearing them up for the fun of it, and he actually has his own hint of madness to him. He just hasn't let it snap yet. He hates them for what they did to his previous meister, with a burning passion.

Info: Double changer weapon, is also the weapon of Keneth, but unlike most weapons, he can actually change his soul wavelength to almost anyone, but usually only lets his meister or higher ranked meisters use him as a weapon (also someone like Maka or Blackstar would have a hard time holding him since for a scythe and bow he is MUCH bigger, and lot heavier since he is much older than them both). And yes, he is a Death weapon as well.

Extra: Nothing you need to know~

Backstory: Ask him

--

Name: Keneth D. Williams

NickName: Ken, Keneth, Will

Age: 21

Looks:

Personality: Despite being 2 years younger then his partner he is much taller and quite different in personality from him, much like how Tsubaki and Blackstar are

Personality: Despite being 2 years younger then his partner he is much taller and quite different in personality from him, much like how Tsubaki and Blackstar are. Keneth is very serious and uptight, he prefers order and organization. It's hard for him to relax and he much rather be doing something useful. When he does let loose it's usually only when he's with Charles or he is very comfortable with the person. He sort of sometimes acts like an older brother or even a father-friend towards Charles because he feels like Charles is very clumsy and oblivious and is scared his best friend may get hurt. He doesn't know Charles personality-wise as well as he thinks, and just feels really insecure about letting other people in and unsure if he should open up to people as well. 

Weapon/Mister/Witch: Mister

Crush: Rumored to be Charles or Spirit, otherwise; none.

Secret: Nothing that you need to know~

Info: He's one of the few high ranked meisters, he is not as skilled as Maka's mother, Stien or Lord Death but for his age and rank he is still up there. He was trained by Lord Death himself to wield a Death weapon from when Ken was only a teen. Charles of course at the time was a Death weapon way beforehand due to his previous meister. But Ken and the two pretty much grew up half there teenage lives together. Both he and Charles are actually very respectful to Lord death and personally they feel owe him a big thanks for even taking the two somewhat in.

Backstory: Ken's mother died at birth, and around the time he was 7 his father pretty much left him to the streets. He roamed the streets sleeping in damp or small spaces, whether it be cold or warm, and he would usually try to steal, search the trash or do work for food. He was pretty emotionally dull at the age of seven. He wasn't a stupid kid that's for sure. He was walking in the desert after being kicked out from his town when he ran into Lord Death, at the time Ken was pretty much close to being dead from lack of water. He passed out and next thing he knew he was awake sitting on a little rug in front of this weird looking tall dude with a skull for a face and big ass hands who offered him water and tea. He didn't question it, it was much better than he ever had, and even as a human, he just made his way into the meister world and trained in the DWMA.