Chapter 1~ Time to Go.

"You will be tested. If you fail you will return to the institution within a year, otherwise you will remain free." Said the big guy wearing a black gown, "Ms. Crown, by the power infested in me from the court I announce your freedom."

Too many people. The room,it it its closing in. No! Little one go! Be free!

"Say thank you." My sister, Violet, whispered in my ear.

I jumped. No one talks. Talking to me? No. No one exists.

"Thank you." She repeated.

I looked at her, she had bushy brown hair that was clipped up messily. Her eyes were almond like and her skin was almost yellow.

"Thank. You." I said staring at her.

She was wearing a blue blouse and a pencil skirt that was very tight. She looked like she was crying.

Tears tears, I thought. My head twitched back and forth at the thought of tears.

I remembered being put in the room. I was all alone. No voices, no almond colored eyes, no yellow skin. Just tears. My tears. I would've drowned in them. I couldn't wip my tears, my hands were tied. Tightly tied. Why did they have to be tied? I cried day and night. When I didn't cry I listened to my heart beat. It was slow...extremely slow. I had no visitors for about three weeks. I was fine before they put me in their. I had a child, a sister, a home... I began to cry again. The comfort of my tears keeping me quiet. Slowly letting me go deep into my brain. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Violet's P.O.V

It hurt me to see Jennifer like this. My little Jenny. I knew it was a bad idea to put her in the institution, I knew it. But mom made sure Jenny wasn't around. She never did like her. I remember the day before Jenny went to the institution ~

(Flashback)

"Mom!!" I screamed.

Mother came running to me.

"Oh my gosh." She said covering her mouth.

She bent down to touch Madeline's cheek. She caressed it and kissed it, crying.

"She's...dead." Mother said.

"No." I said crying.

"Where's Jenny?" Mother asked.

"She was in her room." I said and mom began walking to Jennifer's room.

I heard muffled screams and crying. I didn't think much of it until Mom came back.

"She killed her own daughter." Mother said disgusted.

(The End)

I looked at Jennifer and she was crying into her knees. I felt horrible, I had a feeling in my gut all of this happened for no reason. False accusations. I wanted to get to the bottom of this.

Five months in the institution and she's this bad, I can't begin to imagine a whole five years.

I wanted to hug her or just hold her hand, but I could tell she wasn't ready.

"C'mon Jenny. Time to go." I said. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------