Chapter 3: Backstory

So, if you read the last chapter you probably already know that I have powers, I have a spark of electricity in my body that reacts with other electrical stuff on the outside. 

Let me tell you a back story. When I was like 6 years old, I was riding my bike and crashed into an electrical box, the thing started on fire, but somehow I didn't get damaged. We still don't know to this day why I don't get damaged. I just don't. My mom called the ambulance, because she thought I was hurt really bad. But I wasn't hurt. So, when the ambulance truck arrived, they placed me in a bed. Then I got out of the truck, not knowing that I had powers, then touched the truck. Everything went off in the ambulance. The sirens, the windshield wipers, the horn, and the airbags all went off, and the ambulance crew didn't know why.

That's when my family and I started experimenting, we placed a whole bunch of old electrical stuff in one room and had me touch it. The plugged in stuff got wrecked, but not the unplugged stuff.

Since then, we kept this a secret, nobody knows except for my family. That's why I thought those guys brought me into that room with them, they wanted to know how I got my powers. But how did they know that I have powers?

Who cares, it's not like those guys can tell anyone right? All I know is that I absolutely WRECKED those guys. 

But back to when I first figured out that I have powers. A week after I found out, I was so tempted to tell everyone, then my parents scared me with the "If you tell people you will get sent to jail." Bit. Then I shut right up.