Father

Amber's POV

After Bill declared we go to the so called creepy house a Neibolt street and after many protests mainly from Richie , Eddie and Stan . We all followed Bill who had raced off no matter what anyone said .

"Bill you can't go in there"
Bev shouted

I took in the houses appearance for the first time and realised how rundown the place actually was .

"We will probably fall through the floor"
I muttered thinking of how easily stuff could break in that house .

"I can . When I go home all I see is that Georgie isn't there . I see his clothes , his toys , his stupid stuffed animals but he isn't there . What happens when another Georgie goes missing or another Betty or one of us . Are you just going to pretend it isn't happening ? So walking into this house for me is easier than walking into my own"
Bill declared .

"Wow he didn't stutter once"
Richie said breaking the silence .

We began walking to the door until I heard Stan say

"Shouldn't someone stay behind and take watch"

"Who wants to stay behind ?"

Everyone but Bill , Bev and I put there hand up resulting in the rest sighing and following behind us .

I looked around at the decaying place before i saw Richie looking at a poster and I heard say

"It says I'm missing "

I looked at the picture and saw that it was indeed Richie as was the name above on the missing picture .

"That's my name , that's my shirt , that's my face"
Richie continued beginning to freak out resulting in me pulling him into a hug in hopes it would calm him down which it did .

"T-this I-isn't real"
Bill tried to explain .

************

I followed Bill , Eddie and Richie along a corridor until the upper half of a girls body layed at the end of it .

"Betty Ripson?"
Richie said although it seemed more like a question .

Betty was then pulled away by a unknown force .

************

After been separated from the other three I found myself locked in a room with nothing in it except a hole in the roof .

I looked around as if to find anything not that I had any look .

I was pulled out of my thoughts as I heard Eddies voice screaming

"Help"

I kicked at the door which opened straight away surprisingly and ran to where Eddie's voice was coming from .

I saw the clown look my way as I entered the room only to see that the clown was about to eat Eddie .

I glared at the clown looking my way before saying

"Why are you doing this ?"
I breathed .

The clown let out a chuckle before saying

"You hate what I'm doing ? Well it's lucky your instincts took after your mother not your father"

My eyes widened as I recognised the clowns voice it was the voice I had been hearing speaking to my mother .

I hear Richie who was now behind me mutter a "what the fuck" .

"I don't even know my father or anything about him"
I stated sternly .

"I am your father"

"Liar"

The clown mock cried before shaking it off and saying
"Ask your mother"

The next thing I knew Bev had got a spear and stabbed it through the clowns eye .

The clown or should I say dad turned around only for us to see the spear fucked his face up before he slashed Ben's stomach and retreated the room and went down a well .

Amber has found out who her dad is now and in the next chapter we will see the losers reactions too it and Henry's possibly .