chapter - 56

Airport

It's been a year to nandu training to become a businesswoman...she even managed to learn a few tricks needed to achieve a deal.... though she needs a bit more experience but with manik by her side...she will be able to pull it well for a beginner....manan were all set to leave to India and it was decided that manik will work on nandu's father dream more as cabir and raj are more than capable to handle Malhotra business...manan are bidding bye to their family and friends who accompanied them to airport but our baby vihaan would not stop crying in nandu's arms...he understood that his chachi is gonna go for long and he is almost four now which makes it much difficult as he got too attached to forget her....it took a lot for nandu to cajole him and finally convinced him saying they will meet in a month....he became soo red due to crying that he immediately drifted to sleep as soon as navya placed him in the car....here manan boarded the flight and got ready for their new journey...

Half way through the journey manik fell asleep but nandu was lost in her thoughts of how to take care of the business and what plans will be better....as she was lost in her thoughts she suddenly chuckled remembering how she always felt angry on manik for thinking about work but see the irony... even she is lost in work thoughts...its like now she can finally feel what manik went through...not completely may be but she started to feel it... she tried to read a magazine but when couldn't find the mood switched to Netflix in her laptop and finally found something to keep her occupied as manik didn't show any sign of waking up anytime sooner and till they reach dubai to shift flight she thought to bond with netflix....but her mind drifted to somewhere else without her consent

It was 6 months to their wedding and both manik and Nandini were busy from past few weeks in their own lives to take a second to think and act.... nandu got busy with her second year which automatically made it a bit complicated as those assignments,classes,events,entrance exam mocks and what not occupied their time and before anyone realized her first semester exams got over...now nandu felt how manik and she couldn't spend much time with each other...she decided to spend all these holidays in home as navya is also near her due...but cabir decided to take her to washington as he had few meetings lined up and as navya was feeling so bored being home all day it will be a change over for her....that left her with raj,nyo and manik out of them raj and manik seemed too busy to notice anything around them while nyonika was as usual at some ngo work....

It was her first holiday after exams and she informed nyonika her decision to which she was more than happy and raj too agreed with her....they decided to plan something special but suddenly raj got a call regarding a party hosted by their business mates which cannot be skipped....they felt really bad as they will be out for atleast 2 days but nandu convinced them saying that she will spend time with manik...even though she knew that manik is being a bit busy these days as she observed how he was always either in office or in his study room that she rarely saw him... somewhere she even felt like she didnt got married to manik but was living with her family as he was never available in room...but her exams kept her too occupied to give it a thought... she felt manik will be home if he knew nandu was alone...

As soon as raj and nyo left for their destination after lunch nandu immediately made a call to manik but he didn't received it...thinking him to be busy she left a message stating that she is all alone at home and how everyone are away due to their own reasons....she saw received symbol but not blue ticks....thought he will see soon and left to her room to rest.... she was woken up by servants asking whether she will have evening tea or not as it became nandu ritual to drink tea with any snacks as it provided her much needed break and peace during her exams and hectic days... she asked them to bring and settled in lawn with her mobile....when she saw manik's message it showed blue tick but no reply....she brushed it too thinking may be he read it and was planning to come early and forgot to reply her in hurry...