Chapter - 30

They all enjoyed a lot that night and spent entire night watching movies and having fun around as it was weekend next day !! They all slept in theatre room itself with navya head in cabir's lap and legs in manik's lap while nandu side hugging cabir and leaning her head on his shoulder !! It was a picture perfect moment and may be ramesh kaka too felt it as he took their picture when he came to clean the room....he woke them all up and send them all to their rooms as they were looking too sleepy and finding no option left cabir and manik picked their respective ladies and left to their rooms !! Manik reached his room and made nandu sleep on bed and slumped beside her....he was totally not in his senses as he was sleepy !!

5 hours later

Manik woke up as his sleep got completed and opened his eyes slowly....he was about to close his eyes again to remember his angel face but couldn't as he found her right infront of him with a smile adorning her lips !!

He was shocked initially but later got lost in her angelic smile which just made his day as he always remembered her smiling face before starting his day but today he got her direct view which is more than enough to confirm that today is going to ...

He was shocked initially but later got lost in her angelic smile which just made his day as he always remembered her smiling face before starting his day but today he got her direct view which is more than enough to confirm that today is going to be his best and lucky day !! He kept on admiring her for god knows how much time....nandu woke up when she felt her sleep broke and as soon as her eyes opened she got lost in his mesmerising ones which once used to make her get lost in them !!

nandu woke up when she felt her sleep broke and as soon as her eyes opened she got lost in his mesmerising ones which once used to make her get lost in them !!

(Imagine they are facing each other)

Their eyelock broke with a knock on door and manik got down from bed...he opened the door and navya stood there with messed up hair indicating that she too just woke up....when she saw manik she smiled at him and informed him to come down for lunch as it's 1'o clock !! She was about to knock nandu's door when manik remembered that she is in his room on his bed !!

Manik:ahh !!! Bhabhii !!! Main usse bol dunga aap jaake fresh ho jayiye...you are looking like a ghost !!!

Manik laughed while navya smacked his head and left to her room laughing....manik sighed in relief and closed the door !! Nandu was watching everything from bed....she too sighed in relief when manik diverted her and stood up from bed !! Nandu is about to open the door when manik held her hand and she turned around to look at him....