The hero that saved Kushina and didn't fear or scare about the power of the demon like everyone did, instead he was concerned about the girl's well-being and safety rather than the loss of power to Konoha if she was kidnapped.

The hero also introduced Kushina to his girlfriend who would soon be wife- Uchiha Miko, the elder sister of Uchiha Mikoto. After Kushina begins to settle down in Konoha both the hero and his girlfriend decide to play the role of elder brother and sister for Kushina, those are the happy days that Kushina remembers during her childhood day in Konoha.

(14 years ago)

After staying with the hero for more than a year, Kushina soon found out that she has more feelings than a sister should have toward the blonde hero. Her feelings began to change from admiration to love, not only because he is handsome, strong but he also gave a lot of care to his friends and family.

Not to mention he was being appointed to be the fourth Hokage last month.

But as far as Kushina was concerned the man she loves was almost impossible for her to reach as Miko was married to Minato just after he was being appointed as the Hokage.

The couple was happily married but due to the strict law passed down from the Uchiha clan, their wedding was being held silently unlike normal wedding celebrations since the Uchiha doesn't like their own clan members to marry to outsiders and this applies especially to the main clan family.

So, only a few people know about the wedding- the family of Miko and Kushina herself.

Luckily for Kushina, she may have lost the chance to marry the hero but she wasn't called the most cunning kunoichi for nothing, the hero may be out of her reach but what about their still unborn child? If it is a boy, the child will definitely look like his father and she will have a chance after he reached his adulthood? But she will be about 13 years older than him...

(October 10th)

It should be a pleasant day for the Hokage's family and the young crimson-haired Uzumaki, as now she was rushing as fast as her feet could carry her toward the direction of Konoha.

On the way toward Konoha she keeps mumbling and complained about the stupid old hag of Uzu assign her a mission and almost let her miss the chances to see the first born child of the Hokage and maybe.. just maybe.. her future husband?

However, when she reached the gate, she was shocked as there was a large hole at the village wall and from the size of the hole she could even see the view of the village which was burning bright as day.

"Invasion!" was all she could think, without any hesitation she quickly rushed into the wall, at that moment all Konoha available ninja were being assigned to evacuate or to being sent to treat the wounded citizens, no one is there to question her rights to enter.

"Minato-kun!" yelled Kushina in hurried, as she pushed open the door but there was no response, she quickly dashes toward the second floor, to the master bedroom but the scene in front of her has shocked the girl greatly and she froze.

There, lays the cold bodies of both Miko's parents together with a blonde figure which has the word of Fourth Hokage on his back laid his head at the side of the bed and has his blood that bleed out from his fatal wound at his back dye the floor like he is protecting the most precious thing in this world even in his death... and Miko herself was sitting on the bed while holding something closely to her.

"Miko-nee!" as the girl quickly dash toward the new mother- "Kushina?..." replied the young mother weakly as she forces herself to be awake, to look at the young girl.

"Please.. take care of... Naruto.." said Miko weakly and after she passes the still sleeping baby to her sister figure, she turn softly to her husband and silently mumble out "My love..." then her hands drop and her life faded away as she lost too much blood during the battle with several ambush foreign ninja.

"..." watching the baby that still sleep soundly in her arm, Kushina froze... she didn't know what to do, she was planning to celebrate with her family but.. now...

But no, she was not going to stay in the village hidden in the leaf, the blonde hero she admires can't never been defeated in face to face combat the only explanation that cause the death of her family if there is some traitor in the village and giving their safe house location to the village is a very much stupid decision.

Looking once more at the baby in her arms she decided to raise the child by herself as to protect him and also to honour the last wish of her family, so that night a crimson figure along with the still sleeping figure in her arms vanished into the darkness and left Konoha like they never been there before.

(Two years ago)

"Kaa-sama! I can see the gate now!"

Said a twelve-year-olds young boy as he pointed his finger toward the direction of Konoha excitedly.

"Hey! Slow down a bit Naru-chan!"

The young woman with crimson hair complained, who is not far behind the young blonde boy. The woman can be called sexy or hot in anyways as she has the figure of a goddess and a beautiful voice that every girl dreams of.

Even her chest that was covered by her flat jacket, anyone who isn't blind can tell her that she has a gorgeous and large breast being covered underneath, slender long legs and also a nice and round butt that is covered by her Anbu black pants.

"Kaa-sama hurry!"

'Konoha.. I am back' thought Kushina

S: And done xD Well how was the background setting for the story? Anyway hope you guys enjoy this story and I will see you next time~ Bye~

Thanks for reading~