What is wrong with you??!

Start from the beginning

Dustin looks up, looking at the three other boys as he said

"It is right next to you and you don't even see it."

"An alternate dimension.." Mike sighed.

"But.. how do we get there..?" Lucas questioned.

"You cast shadow walk." Dustin answered.

"In real life dummy."

"We can't shadow walk.. but maybe she can." Dustin tilted his head towards the girl that laid on the couch.

Everyone turns there heads to the girl who looked up at them.
"Do you know how to get to the upside down..?" M/n asked softly.

She just slowly shook her head, her expression not even changing a bit.

"Oh my god.." Lucas exhaled.

:✧*⋆.*:・゚

It was the day of Will's 'funeral'. It didn't feel right to the boys. Knowing that their best friend was indeed alive, but yet they were having a funeral.

They don't know who's body that was, or how they got it. But all they know is that Will is alive.

There they stood, standing in a crowd listening to the man speak.

"I will strengthen you.."
"Yes, I will help you."
"I will uphold you with my righteous hand.."

M/n wasn't paying much attention to the man. He was thinking about how his friend was in another dimension. Well supposedly in another dimension.

Dustin nudged him, which pushed Lucas a bit. They all looked a blonde girl wearing a beret.

"Just wait until we tell Will that Jennifer Hayes was crying at his funeral.." Dustin chuckled.

Mrs.Wheeler then shushes Dustin. Causing him to nod and drop the smile he had plastered in his face.

Everyone then listened to the man speak. M/n sighed glancing at Lucas, then behind him, making sure no one was paying attention. Then M/n scooted closer to Lucas and grabbed his hand, intertwining their fingers.

Lucas on the other hand flinched. Looking at their connected pinkies made him freak out mentally, trying so damn hard to not freak out physically. Lucas felt a smile form onto his face, he didn't care if anyone could see them right now. The only things he worried about were finding Will, and keeping his relationship close with M/n.

Lucas squeezed his hold on the boy's tighter, flashing his signature goofy grin. M/n returned it by smiling softly and squeezing back. The warmth of eachother's hands comforted eachother. Like a reminder that things were going to turn out okay, but they just couldn't stop thinking about their missing best friend.

Everyone then said their see-you-laters. M/n walked to Joyce and tapped her on the shoulder, her head flying up meeting the e/c eye colored boy. "You alright there Mrs.Byers..?"

"Oh.. honey, just call me Joyce.."

"Right sorry.. Hey Mrs.. I mean Joyce.."