Chapter 1

Lisa Pov-

Lisa(Thoughts):Why..........Why don't you look at me.....like you do my sister.

I was in the living room sitting with my twin sister Ruby and the rest of the family. It was her birthday today she was 6 years old today but the problem is......it's my birthday too but they don't look at me, they don't even acknowledge me like I'm just a part of the background. I walk closer to my mother and tug on her white cape. She looks at me with cold eyes like I'm beneath her something.....unimportant.

Mom: What is it.......

Lisa: D-did I get a birthday gift?

She looks at me and sighs.

Mom: Sorry I didn't get you one this year maybe next year.

Lisa: Oh that's fine I'm going upstairs okay mom.

She doesn't even respond to me and looks at Ruby with a smile on her face while I see Ruby laughing and having fun with her new red cape that she got. I go upstairs to my room but on the way I see my other sister Yang going downstairs to the rest of the family.

Lisa: H-hey Yang how are you doing?

She doesn't really respond and walks past me having a smile on her face when she sees the rest of the family. I go to my room and look around. It really was nothing special just a bed and a dresser to hold my clothes. I sit on my bed and take out a cake that I stole from Ruby. It was smooshed as I unwrap the cake and smile to myself. I put a candle on top and go to my dresser and take out a lighter and light the candle. I hum to myself a birthday song to myself.

Lisa: Happy Birthday to me.....

I close my eyes and make a wish.

Lisa: I wish everyone can look at me with love and affection just like my sister.

I blow out the candle and start to eat the cake. Soon I felt tired and start to head to bed. I close my eyes and start to lose conscious as I drift to sleep.

Lisa: One day they'll love me.....one.......day.

Timeskip-

Nothing has changed. I was sitting on the porch watching both my sisters spar while dad was also watching them. I look at them more specifically my twin. What made her so special why did she get the praise while I was set aside like an object.......I stand up and walk to them while Dad finally takes notice of me.

Dad: Hey Lisa go back to the porch and just watch.

I ignore him and continue walking to both my sisters as they get done sparring I walk up to my sister Ruby as she looks at me and smiles.

Ruby: Hey sis you need something?

Lisa: I wanna spar....

I then hear Yang behind me as she tries to object.

Yang: Hey why don't you spar with me instead Ruby seems-

Lisa: No I want to spar with Ruby.

Yang seems annoyed and was going to say something but Ruby spoke up.

Ruby: Hey it's fine we can spar Lisa but after that I'm done for the day.

I nod and go into a fighting stance as she does the same. I rush at her and punch her but she blocks the attack. I keep punching her and finally land a hit in the face. She gets on the ground as I kick her in the stomach as she starts to cough. I smile to myself as I look down at Ruby.

Lisa(Thoughts): I beat her I won I'm better then her! Finally they will praise me!

I look over to Yang and Dad as they rush toward me and Ruby. They rush right past me not even acknowledging me. I look back and see them picking her up. Yang then walks towards me angry.

Yang: What is wrong with you!

Lisa: I-

Dad: Lisa go to your room we'll talk later.

Lisa: But-

Dad: What did I say!

I didn't say anything and just walked into the house. As I go back inside I can hear both dad and Yang praising her for trying her best. Why! Why is she always getting praised while I'm just ignored not appreciated by any of them! I just go to my room and sit on my bed thinking to myself.

Timeskip-

I sat in my room being lectured by mom and dad about how I hurt Ruby. But I didn't hurt her that badly though. Then dad punched me I. the stomach making sprawl on the floor in pain. I guess this was my punishment for "hurting" Ruby. They were about to leave my room but then mom said something that broke me.

Summer: Your a disappointment......

They left my room as I sat their thinking to myself. Am I really that disappointing. I sit their as I cry to myself. I sit their for a couple of minutes but eventually I get up and get a bag. I pack whatever I need and wait for it to be midnight so I can leave sense they don't want me.

Timeskip-

It was finally midnight and everyone was asleep as I make my way to the kitchen to get some food and water. I then felt someone behind me as I turned around and see her my twin.

Ruby: Lisa.....What are you doing here it's midnight.

I didn't respond as I go in front of her with a smile on my face.

Lisa: I couldn't sleep so I'm going to walk around for a little bit.

She looked at me worried but was too tired to think about it so she just shrugged it off and smiled at me.

Ruby: Oh that's fine just be back soon......

I just nod as she goes back to bed while I leave through the front door. I look one last time trying to remember any good memories that I had with them but nothing. Most of the time I wasn't even acknowledged sometimes if I bothered them to much they would hurt me. But why was that why did they hate me. Then I remember the reason. It's because of her.

Lisa: One day I'll come back Ruby. And when that day comes I'll kill you with the rest of them!

I say in anger as I go in the forest and leave them all behind.

————————————————————————

The first chapter of this story hope you liked it.