"I don't expect you to." 

Itachi then turned around to leave but looked over his shoulder glancing at Izuka one last time then closed the door going to his own room. Izuka curled up on her bed staring at the spot where Itachi was before. It still felt like he was still there. Looking to her dresser her albums were still there where Konan left them. Twisting her body she reached for them grabbing the friends album flipping to the section with Yumi.

Izuka stared at the picture of her and Yumi who were covered in dirt and mud from a previous spar. Both were smiling like idiots and laughing at each other. Tears poured from Izuka's eyes down her cheeks dripping off her chin and onto the protect picture of them. She let out a shaky breath as she scanned another photo. The next one was the picture that she took of them before Yumi died.

She grasped the necklace that Yumi gave to her all those years ago and sobbed. The picture showed her and Yumi holding up their necklaces making them whole and giving each other a side hug. Guilt ate at Izuka making her cry even more. She regrets killing Yumi for such a selfish reason and not even using the power that she was granted. Ever since that day she hasn't told anyone what really happened or used her Mangekyou Sharingan.

Izuka's silent sobs could be heard from Itachi's room that wasn't that far. His heart started to ache knowing that he couldn't go and comfort her. He yearned to rush over there and hold her in his arms never letting go but he couldn't. Her sobs were making him feel guilty making him feel like this is all his fault. He didn't want to hear her cry but that's all that he can hear.

The rest of the Akatsuki thought nothing of her sobs; they couldn't even here it. They did though feel a chakra spike from Izuka's room. They wondered what it was but decided to ignore it knowing that she needed her space.

~Kakashi's POV~

Lady Tsunade called all the Jonin in for a meeting. She mentioned that another letter was received from Izuka's panthers. The other day was Izuka's birthday......on that day everyone gathered and prayed that she would be okay. We were all upset but tried to keep it hidden.

"As you all know, I received a letter from Izuka today.....Here's the letter. I'll read it to you."

Dear Konoha,

Things have not been great here. It seems though that everyone is acting like normal people instead of S ranked criminals. They all argue and gamble; that's mostly their whole day. I hardly leave my room for they try to know about my personal life. I haven't seen them spar or battle yet but hopefully it'll be soon.

Today it's my birthday. Please don't grieve for I am not there with you guys. I will always be with you in spirit. They found out about my curse mark and a little about my relationship between him and me. The subject soon changed fast going from Orochimaru to my age. They discovered that it was my birthday today and actually through a party for me. They literally dragged me to the party since I refused. Of course I didn't drink but they all did and were drunk so I retreated to my room staying there for the rest of the night.

Today the leader Pein called me to his office. They know that I'm hiding something from them. They searched my room recently and found the albums that I have kept over the years; the only thing that have kept me sane through this mission. They found out who I really was...They know that I'm the famous Izuka Uchiha and all my relations to everyone in the Leaf. Please stay calm...they know that I'm more powerful than I showed last time so they want me to spar tomorrow.........Against Itachi. I swear that I won't hold back and might kill him. Pein said that if I kill Itachi then he would care less for his death for he only needs one Uchiha. Wish me luck.

Love,

Izuka Uchiha

"They found out who she is?!" I gasped.

"This is bad." Kurenai said.

"How could she be so careless?" Asuma asked.

"She had no choice. Of course the Akatsuki didn't trust her so it was bound to happen eventually. She can't fight off a whole group of S-ranked criminals all by herself. At least they didn't find out about the mission." Lady Tsunade said.

"True but who knows what else they might find out.....do you think they found out about her and Itachi?"

"She didn't mention it.....I don't even think that they found that album.....they probably only know that they had history."

"Do you think that she'll kill Itachi?" Kurenai questioned.

"Who knows? She has stayed alive just for the sole purpose to kill him for what he did to her family." I said.

"She knows what she's doing; if she kills Itachi then it's what she wanted. Maybe if she kills Itachi then news will get around to Sasuke which will bring him back to the Leaf."

"Hopefully.......but if that does happen then Orochimaru won't let him go without a fight though."

Soon I tuned out everyone else getting caught up in my own thoughts of Izuka. Her being with the Akatsuki is hard enough but with Itachi? That must be hell for her. Living with the very man who you trusted with your life, you loved with all your heart, and ended up killing your whole family and tried to kill you.

"I just hope that she's okay......Ami, how was Izuka when she gave you the letter?" I asked snapping out of my thoughts.

"Uh well....Lady Izuka was.....crying.....she said that she feels alone...." She answered.

"Oh no..."

"What is it Kakashi?"

"She feels alone there......that's her worse fear. Because she was so use to everyone being around her and loving her she never wanted that to happen so she hated being alone. After the massacre she distanced herself but still had the Hokage; when she's alone she freaks out." I explained.

"Seems like this mission is difficult for her."

"Hopefully she'll get through this."

:O she has to fight Itachi! I wonder what will happen haha will she really kill itahi???