Old Olikase Fanfic

Olidepressed I guess that's the title

Oliver sat on a bench staring at the lake in front of him.

Oliver sighs and throws a pebble into the lake. He felt the bandage over his left eye with his hand. "I should get home now" Oliver says as he puts his arm down and stands up from the bench. He walks away from the bench, towards a small town, he walks down the sw.

Oliver tries to avoid eye contact with people because he knows people are staring at him due to his bandages.

Until- "Ah!" Oliver sounds in surprise, he bumped into someone! "Watch where you're- Oliver!?" A familiar voice, Oliver heard and his heart immediately dropped, "Uhm, Fukase!?" Oliver responds in shock, "Yep! Haven't seen you in awhile, Oliver!" Fukase cheerfully said, Oliver tried to cover his bandage with his hair, looking away from the red head. "Are you okay?" Fukase asks, clearly concerned for his friend.
Then Fukase finally notices... Oliver's bandages, "Oliver, what happened!?", Oliver didn't want to tell or show Fukase what he looks like now so, Oliver just ran past Fukase to his home, Fukase ran after him.

Just about at his home's door, Oliver steps on rock on the sw and falls because of it.

"Oww!" Oliver cries out in pain, holding his foot as he lays on the ground.
Fukase stops running when he gets to Oliver, panting, "Are you okay!?" Fukase said very concerned, "Y.. yeah, I'm f..fine" Oliver stuttered, holding back tears, "Alright, Oliver, why are you acting so weird? Is everything okay?" Fukase asked, "Just look at me!" Oliver cried, Fukase "So what if you have bandages!? You don't look bad, Oliver!" Fukase's voice was a little more softer and comforting. Oliver let out a small whimper, "B.. but people..." Oliver's stutters get worse.

"Let's get inside to heal that gash on your foot, must've been a sharp rock" Fukase suggested, Oliver just nodded, whimpering more. Fukase helped Oliver up and helped him walk to the door.

Fukase knocked the door, Yohio opened the door, surprised to see Fukase with a limping Oliver at his side at the door, "What the hell happened!?" Yohio asked in shock of seeing his brother limping and almost crying with Fukase. "He uh, bumped into me, ran and tripped on a rock that must've been sharp" Fukase answers his question, "Can I come in too?" Fukase asks a question back, "Uh, sure" Yohio replies, letting Fukase with Oliver into the home.

Fukase and Oliver sat on the couch.

"I'll get something for your foot, Oliver" Yohio said as he opened up a cupboard, grabbing out some bandages, then walking to Oliver. Yohio proceeded to treat the cut on Oliver's foot.

After Yohio finished treating Oliver's foot, he leaves to his room, leaving Oliver and Fukase on the couch.

Fukase sat close to Oliver. Oliver, visibly uncomfortable and embarrassed, "W..why did you come in too, and staying with me?" Oliver asks, "Because I care about you, Oliver, you're clearly not okay" Fukase caringly, "and just look at me!" Fukase added and moving his hair out of his face to reveal the left side of his face, Oliver looked at Fukase's face in surprise, "I'm just like you, just without bandages!" Fukase cheerfully says, Oliver finally felt a little more comfortable and smiled a little at Fukase. "I can stay tonight, if ya want?" Fukase offered, "No, no, you shouldn't do that" Oliver declined, "Whatever, makes you happy, Oliver, when do-", "Actually.. Can you stay?" Oliver interrupted Fukase, "Yeah, I can stay" Fukase replies with a smile.

Silence... "So um, what do you want to do?" Fukase asked, as he and Oliver just sat on the couch. Even more silence. Oliver thinks, "Watch a movie?" he suggested, "Hmm, sure!" Fukase agreed, Oliver gets up to look through a shelf of movies and books, "Maybe a horror one? That'd be cool" Fukase added, uncertainty showed in Oliver's eyes, "Uh, sure" Oliver replies, pulling out a dvd case for a horror movie (unspecific, I know) from the shelf and showed it to Fukase, "Sure that seems good" Fukase says, Oliver limps over to the TV to put the disk in the dvd player. The movie started as Oliver limped back to the couch next to Fukase, obviously, Oliver is scared.

Time goes by, Oliver is hugging Fukase in fear, Fukase is seemingly unfazed by the horror movie, but Oliver hugging him in fear made Fukase a bit uncomfortable. By the time the movie was over, Oliver had fallen asleep hugging Fukase, making Fukase even more uncomfortable, though Fukase felt very tired too, so he just took off his shoes and layed next to Oliver, to avoid waking him, then falling asleep too.

Chapter two boi, that was a long chapter

The sun shone bright through the windows, Oliver let out a yawn as he opened his eyes, he got scared when he felt somebody touching him, he looked to his side to see Fukase sleeping next to him on the couch, Oliver's face felt hot with embarrassment, "I hope Yohio hasn't woken up" Oliver murmurs to himself.

Oliver quietly got off the couch, Oliver heard a door open, he looked around to see Yohio walk out of his room, "So how are you and.. Fukase?" Yohio asked, clearly implying something, Oliver's face went red, "Uh..uh, um, I'm good, Fukase's still asleep" Oliver answered, Yohio smirked at Oliver, "Alright" Yohio replied.

Oliver got surprised when he heard Fukase waking up, "Wa- Oliver?" Fukase said in confusion, still laying on the couch, "I'm right here" Oliver responded, Fukase turned around, "Oh, sorry" Fukase apologized, Oliver chuckled, Fukase got up.

"Oh yeah, also sorry about sleeping next to you on the couch, I didn't wanna wake you up, must've been surprised when you woke up" Fukase awkwardly said, Oliver blushed and smiled, "It's uh, fine, yeah, I was surprised, heheh" Oliver replied, an awkward silence fell.

"Uh, I can maybe make food or get Yohio to get food?" Oliver offers, "You can cook!?" Fukase responded, "Well yes, I can cook. I can maybe cook some breakfast, if you want!" Oliver cheerfully replies, "Yeah!" Fukase answers, impressed,