Lima

"Jeremy, aren't you coming?"

Without so much as uttering a single word towards him. Jeremy turns around and begins to walk away,leaving the poor male alone amd shocked.

His best friend,for 12 years or so, had just easily left him as if he was just a mere stranger passing by. Michael couldn't have felt more disappointed. He couldn't have felt more upset.

In the midst of the crowded hallway,much like his best friend, they all passed him. Given as much attention as the air gets.

Leaning his back against the door he's just come from,he heaved a sigh. Where did he go wrong? All he wanted was to get his best friend back. Now he has nothing left.

A lonesome player Two without a player One.

The bell rang once more but it didnt seem like he was up to endure hours upon hours of lessons. With his backpack slung over his shoulders,he walked out the building.

The thought of playing games with a slushie and sushi didnt even cheer him up. He didnt know what would cheer him up for the moment.

Without so much as a destination, he let himself be directed to wherever his feet lead him. Of course, minding the people passing by in case he would accidently bump into a stranger.

Without even noticing the direction he was heading, he stumbled infront of the other Highschool. The Private school.

This was where the elites went to. It had such nice things. Such nice furnitures and equipment. All the students here were all well-mannered and elegant. Behaved and trust-worthy. Loyal.

So unlike his school.

Still,he felt so intimidated by the tall gates that stood still infront of him. It must have been a while before he realized how long he stood there mindlessly because a guard had come up to him.

He sported a white button up shirt with blue linings and black slacks.
He was quite old to be here in this job, considering the wrinkles and all.

"Hey," the man said,serving a smile to Michael who stood suprised by the man's presence but smiled in return.

"What are you doing here? Do you perhaps have someone you know here?" In the old man's airy voice, the man asked.

"Oh, no! I was just-" Michael began to protest, his hands up to gesture. Before he could finish his sentence, another voice butted in.

"Michael?" With a tilt of his head, M/n found that,indeed,it is Michael. The male in red was too surprised to see M/n here,holding what seems to be a box filled with props.

Michael wanted to squeal at the action since the other male seemed cute. M/n's face then lit up at the sight of his friend and he jogged up to him.

"What are you doing here,dont you have school?" The h/c asked.
With a scratch of his head, Michael hesitated before eventually answering the male.

"Well,Im skipping. Im not really feeling well today," in a heart beat, M/n could already tell something was bothering the male. He wished he could do something.

He really wanted to help. He really did.

Good thing he can. One smile was all it took to let Michael know the other male had had an idea.

"You know,we're having an open event today! Families and friends are also welcome to come. Though the gates are closed,everyone's inside enjoying," as e/c orbs met brown, Michael already knew what he was implying.

"Mr. Bob wouldnt mind if I brought a friend with me,right?" M/n turned towards Mr. Bob who only,once again, smiled.
"Of course!"

With that,they watched the elder walk away and back into the small guard house. The gate opening to welcome them in.