Hirox' Journey to Grand Line part 1

“I decided I’m gonna be a Pirate!!” said a young teen with short black hair and a certain double-blade scythe strapped on his back, enthusiastically.

Do any of you still remember this young teen? That’s right, this young teen boy is Konari V. Hirox, Eri-chan’s rival.

It seems the young man already decided something that would change his whole life later.

“What are you saying, young man!?” exclaimed a certain town mayor as he hit the young man’s head with a stick. “Did you forget what that Buggy do to us!?” he yelled once again, which of course went through left and right ears without any process to the brain.

“Of course not, silly!” Hirox laughed, “But I already make up my mind that I’m gonna be a Pirate, mayor!” he replied with a big grin and bright aura.

“You’re just the same as your father…” the mayor of the Orange Town muttered softly as he sighed with ChouChou barked at Hirox beside him.

“Eh? Did you say something, mayor?” Hirox asked, still with excited aura around him.

“I did not.” The mayor lied and he sighed as he saw the positive auras around the young teen that now talking about his plans on becoming a Pirate to ChouChou, who only barked as an answer.

“YOSH!! Well, as a Pirate, I need a boat to set sail! Bye mayor! I’m gonna search for a boat!” the teen shouted as he ran toward the dock, hoping there will be a boat for him and the townspeople will be kind-hearted to give him one.

“Oooi!! Fish-Ossan!! I need a boat!!” Hirox yelled to a worn out fish shop near the dock, which earning a fish to get thrown to the teen’s direction that immediately dodged by the teen. “What’s your problem, Fish-Ossan!?” he yelled at the owner of the shop, who walked out from the shop and showing the owner’s features to the world.

The owner is actually a man, probably around his thirties, with quite a body. He has deep blue hair color that being held up with a white cloth that tied around his forehead. He also has a scar on his left forehead and a forever-exist-scowl on his face, which earning a scary features to the townspeople that knew him. He wore a sleeveless shirt and ¾ trousers with slippers as footwear. He also wore an apron that tied around his waist.

“Fish-Ossan! Give me a boat!” Hirox exclaimed again, and earning a hit in the head by the man. “That hurt!! You stupid ossan!” he yelled as he caressed on the just-formed bump on his head.

“That is for calling me an ossan.” The man replied with an ever-exist scowl on his face. “I’m still 39, you brat.” He continued as he huffed.

“So what?! I don’t care!” Hirox replied as he stuck out his tongue before he remembered back his plan. “Oh yeah ossan! I need a boat!” he told the man.

“For what?” the man asked.

“For a start point for me to become a Pirate!”

“No.” the man replied firmly as he crossed his arms.

“What!? Why!?” the young teen yelled back.

“Because you’re going to be a Pirate, ‘nuff said.” The man replied as he walked back inside to his shop, which of course being followed by the young teen that kept bothering him by telling him to give him a boat.

“But why?!”

“…”

“Oh come on, Fish-Ossan! Give me a boat!!” the teen boy exclaimed stubbornly as he was clinging on the man, which pissing him off.

“First, my name is not Fish-Ossan, its Fisnall!! And second, I won’t give you any!” the man, which actually named Fisnall, yelled to Hirox as he kicked the teen away from him.

“But you sell fishes!” Hirox protested, “Come on, Fish-Ossan! Give me one! Pretty pleaseee~~!!” he begged as he clings on Fisnall’s legs, who tried to kick him off from his legs.

“Let go you brat!” Fisnall yelled with shark-teeth.

“Give me a boat!” Hirox tried again.

“NO!!”

“GIVE ME ONE!!”

“ABSOLUTELY NO WAY!!”

“Why!?” Hirox asked, which making Fisnall stopped his beatings to the teen boy, who was now staring blankly at him. Fisnall put down his leg as he sighed heavily, making the teen boy to stared at him in confusion.

“Why, you ask?” Fisnall asked back and Hirox nodded. The man sighed and answered, “That’s because I lost my children years ago because of Pirates.”

“You have children?” Hirox asked as he finally let Fisnall’s legs and sat down neatly, which followed by the man who sat down in front of him and nodded.

“They’re probably around thirteen and nine years old by this year…” Fisnall continued as he took a frame of photo on the nightstand and stared at it nostalgically.

“Those are your children?” Hirox asked again as he peeked to see the photo, which showed Fisnall in his early thirties with a small girl with green hair an two sets of ‘antennae’ made of hair and a bundle of baby in the man’s arms, who was sleeping soundly.

“Yeah.” Fisnall replied shortly as he put a thumb to stroke the photo slowly, “They were kidnapped by pirates when they were seven and three.” He continued sadly. “I just hope they’re still alive and kicking.” He said softly.

Hirox just stared at the man blankly before grinning. “It’s alright, Fish-Ossan.” He said and Fisnall looked up to him. “I’ll become a pirate and finds them for you! Besides, I just want to become a pirate because I want to beat a rival of mine!” he continued and laughed. “Oh, she’s a pirate anyway.” He added and grinned.

“Finds them for me?” the man echoed back and chuckled. “Why did you say that? Not that you could find them in this vast sea, especially in Grand Line.” He continued.

“Because I will find them!” Hirox exclaimed as he stood up with positive auras. “Just wait, Fish-Ossan! I’ll find them and I’ll come back with them later!” he said and grinned widely, which earning a wide eyes by the man before the man chuckled.

“It seems I don’t have a choice but give you a boat, eh?” the man said softly before stood up, putting the photo back on the nightstand and turned to the young man. “Alright brat, let’s see if you could do this.” He said as he walked out from the shop, while Hirox following him cheerfully as he finally can set sail and become a pirate to match his rival.

XXX

“Well then! It seems this is my off then!” he exclaimed after he jumped on the boat and turned to face the townspeople, which want to see him off.

“Don’t forget to be careful with the sea monsters!!” one of the townspeople yelled.

“And don’t be a bad pirate!” another one shouted.

“Ah! Don’t worry about it! I won’t!” Hirox replied and laughed. “Fish-Ossan!!” he called loudly, hoping the man that giving him the boat but didn’t want to see him set off can hear him, which actually behind a house near the dock.

“I swear I will finds your kids and bring them back to you!!” he yelled and grinned widely before turning around. ”Well then, I’m off everyone!!” he bid them and set sail, while the townspeople that seeing him set off cheered and yelling at him about things.

Unbeknownst to any of them, Fisnall is smiling at that statement before walked away from the spot where he is earlier to his shop is, decided to opens up now.

“Look at that, ChouChou,” the town mayor pointed out to the white dog beside him, that also seeing the cheerful teen boy set off and turned to look at Orange’s town’s mayor. “I’m sure you still remember the man with same cheerful grin and antics years ago that came to me with a baby in a bundle, right?” he asked as he smiled softly.

The dog woofed softly, confirming that he still remember that time.

“Well, it seems he really is his father’s son, right?” he asked and chuckled softly while the dog woofed at him, agreeing with him.