I'm your dad

Leila's: POV

"Can we go to espresso house, I want taste the new vegan frapino!" I said. "I want to go shopping!" replied Caroline. "Of course, my darling!" said Janet. "But mom!" I replied. "Sorry Leila!" she said. I saw her walking away with her daughter.

I went into espresso house and ordered a blueberry vegan frapino. I sat down at a table with a sigh. A tear were rolling down my cheek, but I wiped it away.

"Is everything alright?" asked a man. "I'm fine!" I said. "Can I sit here?" he asked. I looked up and couldn't believe my eyes. Adam Lambert stood in front of me. "Y-Yes!" I stuttered. He sat down with a smile on his face.

"I'm a huge fan, I love your music so much!" I said. "Thank you, Leila!" replied Adam. "How do you know my name?" I asked confused. "You've the same name as my mom!" he said. "Right!" I replied.

Adam gave me a photo of me. I was wearing my favorite red jacket.

"Why do you have a photo of me?" I asked. "It was taken on your 3th birthday, a friend of mine gave me the photo!" said Adam. "I don't understand!" I replied. "I'm your dad!" he said. "My what?" I asked shocked.

"You were kidnapped as a baby. I searched for you everywhere, I put up flyers hoping someone would recognize you. I never gave up hope of finding you!" he said. "Dad!" I replied and hugged him tightly. "I have missed you so much!" said Adam.

***

Adam's: POV

"Wow, your new house is so cool!" said Leila. "Thanks honey!" I replied. "Adam!" called a boy. "We're home!" I said. Javi came out to us, Leila couldn't say anything. "You're home!" he replied and hugged her. "Yes I am!" she said.

Pharaoh welcomed her home as well. They became best friends immediately. I wrapped my arms around my boyfriend and he smiled.

"You and dad are a wonderful couple!" said Leila. "Thank you!" I replied. "My family!" she said and hugged us. "We love you so much!" I replied.

Leila is reunited with her family.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~