part two : visitors?

The noises continue as if someone was struggling with keys until a faint 'click' Was Heard, followed by the sound of a squeaky door opening.

"Finally! If you strangled any longer we would have been drenched! " a unfamiliar male voice yelled out in relief.
"Oh shut it! Hurry up and get the equipment in and I'll make some space.... jesus' this place is a mess...."
Came another unfamiliar female voice that sounded annoyed.

The computer had no idea who these things were so to be safe it pretended to be shut off, but kept up a careful ear.

And for the next several minutes all it heard was the sound of stuff moving around and the male from before grunting as if he was carrying something heavy.....
"Ay ay ay! Be careful ya bloody idiot! These units might be damaged, but they're still valuable! "
Great there's a third one....
another male from the sounds of it...
but this one having a thick accent.

And from the amount of bickering so far, the computer could tell they were human.....
Which could be a good or bad thing depending on who they are and what they're doing...... what are they even doing and what is this equipment and units they're talking about?

"What? Not like anyone going to buy them and use them they're pretty beat up! The synthetic skin some of them have is already beginning to tear and peel off! "
" that's easy for you to say Tyler. you're just the guy who to move stuff around. While we're in charge of watching over them and try and fix them to be reused! " the female spoke again... obvious that her relationship with this 'Tyler' is not a strong one.

"Yeah, besides we're almost done.so don't get Reckless ya baboon!" The one with the accent spoke again and then it was silence save for the sound of more stuff being moved around.

----

It was a few hours and it sounded like whatever the three humans were doing was over.

"Phew... finally got all the heavy stuff moved....." the female Express with what sounded like her sitting down....

"Yeah.... but we got them all in..... at least it wasn't as long as it took to get this place..... why were the office people so strict on not allowing people to use this abandoned house? "

Probably because there was adnormal A.I.'ed computer locked inside of it for 50 years.....
Which made the computer think..... who locked it up here and why?

"No clue, office people are weird-hey wait what's that?" One of the humans ask mid-sentence......
The computer hopefully thought there was something else in the house that caught their attention but quickly saw that that wasn't the case as they heard stuff being pushed around coming towards it......oh no....

"Well ,will you look at this ,It's some old Tech! Wonder which wire's hook up to it? " the one with the accent said and it became quickly known to the computer that it was being touched by said human......

" Frank....you and your obsession with old Tech.... don't even bother with the thing probably too old to function now and it's practically as old as a fossil....." the female spoke up now sounding closer.....
" oh come on Ashley it doesn't hurt to check! Maybe we'll find some secret government files that or the old tenants personal folders!?"
The one known as Frank said with bright enthusiasm......

double oh no.....