It made Ally's heart skip a beat every time she thought back to that night, she had never felt more loved, she was Larry's and Larry was hers. Nothing could ruin this. Nothing at all.

Well that's what she thought.

"What do you mean he's gone?" Ally exclaimed, any shread of happiness vanished from her face. How could Larry just disappear? On their wedding day?! "Have you checked the toilets he might have gone in there before the ceremony." She refused to believe Larry would leave her again and at the alter of all places!

Renee rubbed a comforting hand on the distraught bride's back, Larry didn't even have the decency to leave a note this time. He just left. Typical. It was wonder why Ally didn't think this would happen. "I really hate him, I truly mean that now."

In a flash Ally's eyes shot open as she jolted awake, sitting up with her breathing fast and shallow. The anger and grief she experienced in the dream that started off so well still brewed inside her mind. She was going to make sure Larry wasn't going to get away with this, he can't hurt her like that. Still half asleep and confusing reality with her dream, Ally got up from the bed, and without thinking made her way to Larry's bedroom across the hall where he was still fast asleep.

Seeing him sleeping so peacefully, with an adorable expression on his face and his fluffy brown hair a mess, made Ally all the more frustrated. She grabbed a pillow from the side of the bed and began hitting Larry venting out her frustration. "That's really nice, Larry. Really nice." Ally growled as Larry opened his eyes, confusion on his face waking up to Ally telling him off for no reason, "Really nice, you pig!"

"What?" the poor guy turned round to face her, rubbing his tired eyes, he had no idea what he did to deserve such a harsh wake up call. Especially after such a perfect vacation.

"No, you just never mind what." Ally scorned,her eyes burning with an emotion of both anger and heartbreak and continued her rant, not caring it was just a dream, "You could have left me with a note.You couldn't even be a man about it, could you?!" she leaned her head closer, intimidating him, she was acting on the frustration she was going through, "Pig, pig, pig!"

"What?" Larry frowned, trying understand, Ally was being delirious, "No, no, wait-"

But Ally being Ally snapped and pointed her index finger at him, "No You shush," it was her turn to talk, "I had a dream that you jilted me at the alter, you proposed and then you left and I didn't like the way you broke my heart."

Larry now realised.Ally was prone to acting on something she dreamt up, "Er Ally, it was a dream," he was more than quick to point out. "I wouldn't dare-"

"I don't care," Ally pouted crossly, "because it felt real."

Now was Larry's turn to try and speak, and somehow talk some sense into her, "So -"

As usual however, Ally refused to give him a chance, "So shush! Don't you talk to me.." she narrowed her eyes towards him, glaring, "I'm going to go back to sleep and deal with you in my dream, good day to you Larry!" She then proceeded to leave the room slamming not only Larry's door but her own room one too.

Larry was bewildered, it was just a dream! "Even when I don't say or do anything I still get yelled at," he was taken aback. But that was who Ally was, and Larry still loved her despite her flaws because he sure had a lot of flaws himself.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day, the trio had already returned from their vacation in Detroit and both Ally and Sarah had started back to work at Cage & Fish. Obviously welcomed by a hoard of notorious gossipers or in other words, the rest of the lawyers at the firm. Which signalled the return to reality.