~3~

You seemed to pause as you both stare at each other, the wind blowing in the background.

"Chara?.."

"Yes?.."

You blink, is this really her? She seems edgy looking...You like it?..

Her red eyes matches with her black winter coat, seemingly making her intimidating when she doesn't seem like it.

"O-Oh uhm..Nothing!"

A soft growl is heard from her as she pulls out a red glowing blade, eyes darkening.

"You honestly better tell me doll~"

She walks up to you slowly as you feel your chest tighten, the air suddenly getting thick and heavy.

Never mind. She's intimidating.

"W-Wait don't!-" you trip over a root from the ground falling into the hard snow.

Your eyes flicker as you sweat, Chara raises her blade and throws it at you.

Out of defence, you cover your face with your arms as a blue covered shield protects you from the attack, Chara's eyes widened a bit as you glitch slightly.

The shield disappears as you feel your eyes get heavy.

"I-I.." you pass out onto the snow.

Chara walks up to you, licking her lips as she thinks to herself.

"Oh man..you surely went out cold..~.." her snake eyes look at your frame as she picks you up, taking you with her, wherever she's heading.