026...

The group are now in the back of a truck along with Klaus's family. Stefan wakes with a start and he looks around amd notices Klaus looking at him.

"Just give me a chance to explain myself, okay?" Stefan pleads.

"No need," Klaus replies. "I'm not mad. I'm just curious. Rebekah seems to think you're holding onto so,wing. A piece of your old life. Moira thinks so, too, and I trust her more than myself. So I thought I would check it out. See for myself what it is you've been hiding and he opens the back fo a truck, the sight surprising even Moira. "Welcome back to Mystic Falls, Stefan, Moira."
♠️♠️🖤

Moira and Klaus have went into the school at night time, it's senior prank day. They walk the halls. Moira is in some leather pants, a camouflage tank top, and some biker boots. She dressed in the truck because she is not ashamed. They were all family, and Stefan was out cold.

Elena comes out a set of double doors, amd a growl leaves Moira's throat at the fact Elena is indeed still alive. This is not what she had expected. Elena's being alive was the last thing Moira had expected, honestly.

"There's my girl," Klaus purrs.

"Klaus!" Elena gasps. 

"And Moira," Moira adds, and Elena looks twice as scared. 

Elena trues to run but finds herself running into Klaus... Again.

"You are supposed to dead," Klaus points out the obvious. "What are we going to do about that?"

"Klaus..." Moira says in a desparstd tone, she has only been able to think of one person.

Klaus looks at her and sees her pleading eyes, and smiles warmly. "Go, Go find your love, Moira Mikaelson."

She smiles widely amd she flashes off in her hybrid speed, leaving Klaus alone with Elena.
♠️♠️🖤

Moira is walking through Mystic Falls, trying to pick up his scemt. She hasn't found him yet but she has a feeling she will soon. She gets closer to the Grill and that familiar scent hits her like a ton of bricks. A smile finds Moira's face until she spots Bill Forbes. She shrugs it off and she goes into the Grill, after telling him hello.

Alaric looks up to see who has entered and he finds Moira. Ric's eyes widen in surprise, and does a double take. Then a triple take, then four times. Alaric even pinches himself to make sure he isn't dreaming.

"Alaric..." Moria coos softly, his name sounding like heaven on her tongue.

Alaric gasps as he crosses the room and he hugs her. Everyone claps, cheering. Everyone thinks she was on vacation for the summer, no one has seen her around amd that's what Ric has told them. But right now, feeling her in his arms again, Ric hadn't expected it.

"You're back," Alaric whispers a she grabs Moira's face.

"Yeah," she replies. "I'm back but Ric... my last name isn't Gilbert anymore."

"What is it?" Alaric asks as the couple steps outside.

"Mikaelson," Moira replies. "Moira Chantel Gilbert Mikaelson."