Part:7

Bela: they killed my parents mahir, they killed them. I never thought that one day, the cousin whom i used to tie Rakhi will try to kill me. How much my parents used to love my uncle and aunts but what did they do? Because of money, they betrayed us

(while saying this, bela was crying. Mahir hugged her. After crying for few minutes she came out from mahir's arms and said)

Bela: that day I was very happy to see you happy. Someone smiled due to me, that thought was giving me peace and satisfaction. After meeting you that morning, I had my breakfast with my best friend Anu. That day was our last day there. In the evening we had to go back so our teacher told us that we could go for shopping. I told Anu that I had to meet you, so I couldn't go. So she went with other friends. I was in my room and selecting dress for lunch when there was a knock on my door)

Flashback....

( Bela opened the door. There was an old man with 3 men)

Bela: Amit uncle???? You here???

Uncle: let's go home

Bela: home??? Now??? But why???

( His uncle got angry. He held Bela's hair tightly, entered in her room and his men closed the door. He left her and slapped her tightly)

Uncle: already I'm angry because of your father and you are increasing my anger by asking questions. If I am saying you are going with us, it means you are going. Understand???

Bela: you slapped me??? How could you???

Uncle: you are talking about slap, if I want I can kill you. So shut your mouth and let's go

Bela: I can't. I have some work. I have to meet someone

Uncle (to his men): pack her things.
(To bela) and you just follow my orders otherwise you will be dead

( Saying this he took out gun from his pocket. Bela got afraid. Her uncle and his men forcefully took her home and bela didn't get chance to meet mahir. They took bela her house where her parents were already tied up with rope. They were looking very weak. Bela's uncle informed them that he had arranged Bela's marriage with one of his friend's son. Bela's father was against the marrige. During argument he killed her parents in front of her eyes. But before somehow she ran away from there and was hiding from cities to cities and just one month before she came Shimla)

.......................................................................

Sehgal Industries....

( Rehan reached there and called Mahir's lawyer. He told him about mahir's death and informed that someone was behind his wealth)

Rehan: Mr Juneja, we have to do something before anything bad happens

Mr Juneja: I still don't believe that Mr sehgal is no more. Yesterday we met. He gave money for my daughter's wedding. He was a kind-hearted man. Why did god do that with him

( Rehan also remembered how mahir saved his and driver's life. He could leave them alone but he didn't leave them instead sacrificed his life for them. Rehan regrated for the hatred he kept in his heart for mahir)

Rehan: he was great. This world is not good for the good people like him.

( Thinking about mahir, their eyes filled with tears)

........................................................................

Vikrant's office...

( He was shedding tears looking the divorce papers when his phone rang)

Vikrant: what's the news???

Voice: your work is done. I have sent the address

Vikrant: does my father know about it?

Voice: no

Vikrant: good. In 5 minutes, you will get money in your account as I had promised

Voice: ok sir

......................................................................
Evening time....
Vishakha's house.....

Vishakha: I was right. He doesn't love me. I gave divorce papers but he didn't come to me. He already wanted to divorce that's why didn't even call. He must be with his girlfriend. Why Vikrant??? Why you cheated???

( She was crying when her phone rang)

Vishakha: did you get anything???

Voice: if you come to the address I'm sending, you will find whatever you need

Vishakha: ok

( Vishakha disconnected the call, saw the message and left her house. Other side one boy who called vishakha, his face appeared. He was a young handsome man. Whose face was covered with smile but eyes was filled with pain. In front of him, there was a big picture of a man and woman on the wall.)

Young man: 8 years..... It took 8 years to take my revenge from the person, because of whom you are not with me.

( He touched the picture)

Young man: I miss mom, I miss you dad.

( Tears came out from his eyes)

Young man: few days more mom and dad then I will punish him..... Your son will punish him..... Your Yuvraj will punish him

( The name of that young man was Yuvraj)

......................................................................

In Shimla

( After telling about her parents, Bela had started crying. Mahir had hugged her and while crying she had slept in his arms. Mahir was also sleeping holding her. Suddenly he woke up hearing some sound. He woke up and found that it had become evening. He made Bela sleep on cot. He was about to leave her but bela's hand pulled him back. He saw her fingers which were perfectly tangled with his. All of sudden he saw the Ring on her finger)

Mahir ( in mind); I'm sure this is the Same ring which I had ordered for vishakha but I had thrown this. How did it come on bela's finger???

Bela: this Ring is the reason of my existence

RingOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara