"Hey Kasumi!"

I looked around and saw Hidan calling me, beside him was Deidara. When it was time to change our periods, Hidan was one of the Akatsuki members that kept calling for me. He even tried to have a conversation with me in the cafeteria, in front of Ino, Sakura, Hinata, Ten Ten and Temari! I saw some of Hidan fangirls giving me looks.

I gave Hidan a small smile and looked at Deidara, who looked like he regretted something.

"Yeah! He regrets going out with her!!" my mind suddenly spoke up.

"Shut up!! I wasn't fully developed at that time!!" I muttered angrily to myself.

"Right, keep telling yourself that!!" my mind says.

Let's call, 'my mind', 'Negative Kasumi' from now on, yeah?

"See you in Kendo later!!" Hidan called out.

"See you!" I shouted back.

After a few minutes of waiting, Guy Sensei finally appeared and the class begun. After PE, I changed into my uniform and went to my locker to take out some unwanted books. I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Sasuke and Sakura.

"Hey, Kasumi!" Sakura greeted.

"Hey." I smiled.

"Sasuke, hurry up say it!" Sakura hit Sasuke lightly.

"You're invited to my birthday party this Saturday." Sasuke says, trying to sound happy while handing me an invitation card. I took the invitation card and scanned through it.

"You don't sound happy at all." I pointed out, while smirking.

"Well, are you coming or not?" he sounded irritated.

"Yeah, yeah.. I am." I sweatdropped.

"Cool, see ya." Sasuke said in a monotonous voice and walked away.

"See you tomorrow, Kasumi!" Sakura waved goodbye while walking to where Sasuke was walking.

Wow... I don't get what Sakura sees in that guy... Too... Emo. [A/N : Sorry, Sasuke lovers! >.<]

I walked towards the direction of the library.

After the whole day, everyone gets to go home... except me and the rest of the members of the Kendo club and whatever clubs that always are in session on Mondays.

I wasn't in my Kendo clothing yet. Now, I'm kinda regretting of joining this club. I should've join the Archery Club. All this club ever do is sit around and talk and play with their PSPs. The captain of the club doesn't even do anything. He skips the training sessions! The teacher in charge is an old man who sleeps all day! This so called, 'Club', is falling apart! I was sitting in the corner of the Kendo practice room, stretching while watching everyone talking and playing pranks on each other. Apparently, I was the only girl... again. Back in Oto, I was also the only girl. 

Damn, I sometimes have this feeling that I'm meant to spend my whole life surrounded by guys who are sweaty and ugly... Yuck! Lucky thing, I knew Aikido and self defense.

I was too busy thinking to myself, that I didn't notice someone sitting next to me. I heard that person clear his throat. I turned my head towards the suorce of the noise. It was a guy, around my age, with silver slick back hair, and purple eyes. He was tan. He was in his PE attire. Realization suddenly hit me. It was Hidan. 

"What?" I asked coldly.

"Thought you could at least acknowledge my fucking presence." He smirked.