While they were enjoying their food, they were having a lively conversation.

"So Tony... how was school today? Anything great happened?" Tony's father, Howard, asked.

Tony was a little bit flustered about the sudden question but managed to keep his posture. "Nahhh just the usual... you know... boring classes, annoying classmates, etc."

"How about... a lover hmmm?" Tony's mother, Eleanor (Ill just put names randomly XD), asked him with a hint of playfulness in her voice. She was playing with her eyebrows and it made Tony and Howard chuckled by her antics.

"Well... i dont have a lover... but i do have a crush at school.. but i dont know... there is no way he would like me back.." Tony sighed in sadness.

Both of his parents were also feeling sad, seeing their son like this. It breaks their heart seeing him this way. "Come on champ! Dont be sad... there are lots of fishes in the sea! Besides, who wouldn't love someone who is handsome, charming and intelligent like you, of course im not gonna easily give you to any guy, im gonna make sure that guy is perfect for you." Howard said playfully but also with a hint of seriousness especially the last part. He is not gonna let his son be with just anyone, he wants someone who really cares for his son... because Tony was born special.

"There is no way that my charming little prince isn't liked by anyone! Because my little prince was born a prince with good manners." Eleanor said, while pinching Tony's cheek while Tony whined. She just chuckled.

"Im not a baby anymore mom! Im a teenager!" Tony whined but his parents weren't listening.

"No matter what," his mother said,
"You will always be our baby boy." His father continued and Tony was really embarrassed by his parents.

Tony's POV

"Hey Tony... tell me about your crush at school hmm? It can help you feel better if you tell us..." Mom said while holding my right hand, telling me that its okay. Even father looked at me with assurance.

"I-I guess its okay...umm... so my crush at school.. well i couldnt really say he is just a normal student... he is actually the most famous guy at school and everyday he would always be swarmed by girls. He is also my rival when it comes to our results in exam but thats only for the whole school evaluation. He's a senior but next year is going to be his last year in highschool..."

"So your crush is the hot popular guy at school? Hmmm i could sense he might be a little bit of a narcissist-"

"Oh shush Howard! Back then you were a narcissist yourself and your lucky to have me." Mother said and i just chuckled. "Go on, continue honey."

"So...after realizing something, i never really talked to him before nor did we even encountered each other before... so i dont think he is counted as my crush either way."

"Well... at least my words is still true, there are plenty of great guys out there and one of them is specially for you, my son... Be confident okay champ?" Father tried to cheer me up which really worked a little... damn i love my parents so much.

Time skip...

After dinner, i told my parents to rest for the night so that they can have enough energy for the next day. Me on the other hand, went straight to my room to do my homework and then went to sleep.

But sleep... was a nightmare for me...

No One's POV

"Your such an eyesore Stark! I wonder if i punch you right now would make it better for my eyesight"

"Look at that nerd, he looks like an idiot from what i could see."

"He is probably an attention slut since he gets all the praises."

"He's probably just proud of himself since he was born into a rich family."

"A loser"

Tony woke up from his dream and started crying. His fear always haunts him to the part where he cant even have enough sleep everyday because of it. It was always like this ever since he could remember... ever since he started to feel loathed of himself.

He hates himself.

Despises himself.

He wanted to die than living as himself.

But he cant... because he knew that other than those people who haunts him, he still have people who loves him for himself. And even though he wanted to kill himself... he just couldnt bring himself to do it because he loves his parents and his friends, more than anything. And killing himself, would make his parents and his friends sad and that is the last thing he wanted to do to them.

Tony stood up from his bed and went to the kitchen to get water. He drank the water and went to his room again but he didnt continued his sleep. He went to his table and searched for his blueprints that he has been working on for a while as a hobby and as a distraction after his nightmare every night.

He was making a lot of blueprints of his desired project. Ever since he was a child, he loved heroes that has cool suits that makes them look so powerful. And ever since then, he would always dream to make his own suit so that he could use it to fight bad guys with it. He wanted to be like those super heroes at TV that he watched as a kid.

And since he was learning a lot of electronics and engineering subjects at his school, he managed to make a really planned out blueprints for his suit.

"Maybe i should work on the hands... maybe cool lasers that come out from the palm would be cool." Tony mumbled by himself and worked on his blueprints until morning.

A/N

G'DAY MATES!!! So after being too obsessed with the Avengers Endgame especially my new found ship, IronStrange, i finally came up with this book so i hope you guys enjoyed this! Adios!