I was having fun and didn't see Jill trying to kiss L.J.

I don't want the attention going to her getting shunned so I take center stage and everything gets quiet. Stupid me!

"A toast to the groom!"

My back ups mock me.

"To the bride!"

They do it again. I love them so much.

"To your union. And the hope your provide, may you always be," I hesitate as I let out the note, "satisfied."

I sing as the girls follow my small dancing and they do their own dance. Sally and Lazari dance.

Attention starts getting back to L.Jill as Masky jumps on the stage he looks at me.

"You strike me, as a woman who has never been satisfied."

"I'm sure I don't know what you mean, go forget yourself."

"You're like me, I'm never satisfied."

He gets on his knee and grabs my hands. I smile sweetly at him because he saved everyones ass. Thank God he knows Hamilton!

Once he finishes his part he jumps off the stage. I sing again and dance flirtatiously. I step back do Jane can take over. They cheer for her.

L. Jill sings the Helpless part to L.J. NICE.

Some people have actually started dancing. Some people getting closer to us beautiful ladies. Clockwork spins me and dips me. She spins me hard and I land on the chest of Slender, who stood on the stage. I look up. I feel my ears get hot and I have the urge to push off of him. BUT that would be bad for show.

"But when I fantasise at night, it's Alexander's eyes. As I romanticize what might have happened if I hadn't sized him up so quickly."

Slender disappears slowly off stage to create the effect! I sing the notes and that gets people up and clapping.

"And I know she'll be happy as his bride, and I know," I hesitate as I look to Offender," he will never be satisfied, I will never be satisfied."

I land on my knees out of breath. People clap violently for a long time and try to dance with us afterwards.

Everyone had left or gone. The girls hung out on the couch counting that a success. We giggled and joked as BEN and Jeff had to clean up because they got high and broke the T.V. Slender sent Masky and Hoodie to get a new one, A.K.A. to steal another one.

"What a save Rosey!"

Jane poked me with her toes. Sally and Lazari danced around in their dresses.

"Nah, I was just stealing the limelight."

"Slender helped with that disappearing act! If I didn't know better I would say the old coot was checking you out."

Jane stood up strapping on her shoes. Clockwork winked at me and I shrugged, he needs to be more careful.

"Well ladies let's go out, we are looking too good not to go somewhere!"

I smile and stand up the girls cheer then quietly fade out. They clear their throats, and I feel a looming presence.

"Is someone behind me?"

I whisper. Jane nods.

"Is he angry?"

She shrugs and backs away. I turn around to see Slender leaning on the corner of the wall. He was watching Sally and Lazari play with a slight smile. Then back to me.

"The other gangs and mafia groups were pleased with the nights performance," the girls let out a sigh and smile, "they were very impressed with the dancing and the singing. They were also proud our maid isn't dead and is in good health."

I smile little. The girls laugh and high five.

"We will have less issues in territory kills tonight. Please go on out and enjoy yourself."

The girls all kinda run to the door. I turn to Slender.

"Don't lie you were totally checking me out."

"I never said anything of the sort."

"You were thinking it! You aren't the only one who can mind read."

Oh shit, someone could have been listening to me this whole time. Well too late now. I have dug my grave, I will keep digging. Does that make me a gold digger?

He looked around and looked back to me. I know he wants to kiss me. Too bad he is worried about his reputation.

"You want to hug me-"

"Stop."

"Kiss me!"

"Rose."

He sighs.

"Put your arms around me!"

"Such a spoiled child."

"You want to love me, 'till the morning light!"

I throw my hands up wildly.

"That's not how it is goes."

He smiles a little down to me. He reaches his hand down to me as Jeff walks back.

"Yo old man fucker! Jobs done."

I take his hand and shake it. He locks his jaw, I smirk.

"Go take care of your kids old man."

He sighs and turns on Jeff and BEN in his normal form they run and he is gone then I hear yelling. Heh heh suffer suffer scream in pain.

I get tugged to the couch and make an unattractive sound. I feel a sigh on my back. I see sleeves, long black sleeves. Who the Eff is this! I spin around to see Slender's human face. He kisses me. He kisses me! Woah! I should wear this outfit more often.

"You shouldn't do this on the couch."

"Why not."

He grunts at me. I smile at him and snicker.

"The Pasta heads?"

"Always a reason. Always a time we can't have."

He slids me onto the couch and lays his head in my stomach his body in between my legs.

"Yeah well, shit happens."

"It's because you are Lillith soul. She doesn't want or need a man."

"Ugh. Shut up."

I kiss him and feel his hands on my shoulders. I hear a crunch and so does Slender. Offender is standing there eating burnt toast.

"Please don't mind me, I love porn as much as the next guy."

"You are gross."

He steps back and munches on some toast.

"Hey I know what's going on, not like I matter in the scenario! But maybe not on the couch, I mean if you want to keep your status, brother."

The way he hissed out brother made my blood run cold. I sat up and Slender got up transformed and looked at Offender. They were face to face.

"I have work to do."

Slender disappeared I turned to Offender who crunched his piece of toast.

"Such a dick."

I throw a pillow at him, he chuckles.

"You may like him, but you also belong to me."

He walks away dramatically. I am getting real sick and tired of those idiots.