resets and genocide nightmares

Suddenly I was back in the ruins, but chara was corrupted by hate again, I look down and I have my knife in my hand and I realize, someone must've reset, because the last thing I remember was kissing sans, or maybe that was a dream? I can't remember! I look to my right and my eyes widen in fear and horror. There on the ground, was my sister's body. She was dead. I freaked and started crying and suddenly I wasn't in control of my body anymore, it was hate chara that killed her. I didn't blame her because she didn't want to kill, it was the hate that was making her like this, a genocidal child driven to erase the entire underground. Hate chara killed every monster in the ruins, including toriel, then we entered the snowy area. That's when fear chilled me to the bone. As we walked down the path I became numb to the cold, but I was still crying over my sister's death. There was a crack behind us as we greeted sans, walked to snowdin, killing every monster on the way. The entire town was evacuated by the time we got there and I whited out, this is where papyrus is going to confront us, I tried to call out to chara to help her break free from the hate, but she didn't budge. So we fought and killed papyrus, moving out of the area, but not before I could hear sans' cry of agony. I simply just cried harder, I hated the fact that I didn't completely have control. We continued down the path as we killed every monster we encountered. Finally, we make it to the judgement hall, where sans would confront us. Hate chara decided to make me look like the bad guy, but I knew I couldn't fight him, I loved him too much. But I didn't have a choice as hate chara pushed me forward into the judgement hall. I'm sorry sans I thought to myself while walking into the judgement hall. Sans did his usual speech about how I should burn in hell, then finally, chara broke free from the hate and realized what she did. As I finally had full control of my body, I dropped the knife mid-battle and started crying like someone had just killed me. And someone did, sans did, he killed 34 more times which equal 61 times all together. I got to the point where I respawned just outside the judgement hall. This time however, I didn't go in. I stared at the ground, beginning to cry, as I collapse and throw the knife across the room away from me. I bawled out my eyes for my sister, for toriel, for papyrus, for undyne, for alphys, for mettaton, for muffet, for asriel, for chara, for sans, who suffered the most of all this. I just stayed there like that, crying out my voice, I knew sans would eventually get curious and come out here, but at the moment, I was grieving. I was right that sans would get curious, he came out and stared at me hatefully, but also, one of curiosity. Like he was puzzled as to why I was crying. "Kid, why are you crying WHEN YOU WERE THE ONE THAT KILLED THEM!!!!!?" he yelled, even so, I kept crying. And crying, when the reset button appeared in front of me. I hit it immediately and the whole world went back and I was back in the bed at toriel's house in the ruins. Amelia was right beside me asleep. I felt the knife in my pocket, and I realized, I was worthless. I raised up my sleeve to my long sleeve t-shirt, taking the knife out of my pocket, and cut the word "KILLER" onto my forearm. It bleed a lot and I lost some HP, but I took some bandages and wrapped my arm up so no one would notice. Amelia and I spared toriel and exited the ruins, I had dark bags under my eyes now, I didn't get a wink of sleep so I was very, very, VERY tired. We walked down the snowy path and my forearm was burning like hell had set it on fire. We were greeted by sans, who was happy to see Amelia, but mad as hell to see me. I didn't blame him. I followed Amelia, taking hits when we encountered a fight with a monster. We made it to snowdin, we spared papyrus, but I passed out right after due to blood loss.

Sans POV

I was pissed as hell, she promised once she freed gaster that was the end of the resets, but then she reset, and did a genocide run, acted like she was sorry, and then reset again. I kept a close eye socket on her this run, but something felt off, not the type of off like I get when she's on the genocide route, but a feeling she's hurting, badly. Just as the fight between the girls and papyrus ended, crescent passed out and Amelia freaked. I teleported over there to see what was wrong. And I saw the problem immediately. I wish I had saw it sooner, she was covered in scratches that were bleeding. but the most blood in the snow seemed to be coming from.......Her left forearm? I gently pick her up bridal style and teleport all of us back to my and papyrus's house. I set her down on the couch and gently took her left arm, rolling up the sleeve. There were blooding bandages on it so I unwrapped it, but now I wish I didn't. She had the word "KILLER" cut deep into her arm, I stood there frozen in shock that she would go so far as to resort to cutting herself. I panicked as it was still bleeding badly and called papyrus over to heal her. "Paps! She needs healing!! Quickly!!" He rushed over and started healing her arm and the scratches that covered her. I checked her HP and it was down to 1 HP from taking so much damage. I called Amelia over. "Amelia, do you know when she cut the word "killer" into her left forearm?" I asked her seriously and cautiously, to not scare her too badly. She shook her head 'no' as she didn't know, which means crescent must've cut herself while Amelia was asleep. Crescent moan in pain and started to wake up. I rushed over to be by her side as I still loved her. She opened her eyes and looked over at us. I sighed in relief and hugged her gently, to not hurt her. I checked her HP again and it was half of what it should be by now, the scratches she had were healed, but the cut was too deep to heal all the way in one go. I told papyrus to go play with Amelia while I talked to crescent. They both nodded and left without questioning. I turned to crescent and cupped her face, which was starting to shed a few tears. I wipe them away as I took a breath. "Crescent, why did you do another genocide run? And why did you cut yourself?" I asked in a hushed voice to not scare her.

Your POV

As he asked that I got a flashback to it and shivered. " Chara had gotten corrupted again and was controlling my body I reached the judgement hall and until you killed me on the 27 time. Then she broke free from the hate and I tried to stop fighting, but you continued to kill me, so I respawned on just the outside of the judgement hall, on the 61st time, I just quit, I cried for my sister, who had died in the ruins because of the hate, I cried for toriel, I cried for papyrus, I cried for undyne and alphys, I cried for mettaton and muffet, but the person I cried for the most was you sans. I put you though so much hell, it's a wonder how you don't just kill me at the bridge." I said honestly while still crying. Sans was surprised. "And the cutting?" He asked. "I was so upset and into a state of depression, that I harmed myself by cutting into my forearm the word killer,  because that's what I am, a killer." I spoke. Sans was now starting to cry, and he surprised me by what he did next. He kissed me deeply on the lips. He felt so powerful in that little kiss, so strong, but also very passionate, I felt his love for me, so I kissed back. Now to get azzy and chara back again as well as doctor gaster.