ᴋᴀɴɢ ʏᴇᴏsᴀɴɢ(part 2)

Start from the beginning

"Get changed, meet you guys at the foyer." The other 7 nod and left the room. You turn to yeosang.

"Help me pick one of the outfits to match yours." He smiles and picks the perfect outfit. The both of you went to change. This is how it turned

(Your outfit and yeosang's)"Tada!" You spin to show yeosang

"Tada!" You spin to show yeosang. His jaw drops.

"You look so hot." You blush.

"Thanks sangie." He wraps his arm around your waist.

"How did I get so lucky? You could have gone to the other members but you chose me." You lean in to peck his lips.

"Cause I like you in the past. We were partners in crime back then. It doesn't change that we are a couple now. Plus you were so cute back then trying to be so stealthy." You giggle.

"Well my baby is cuter." You hear a knock at your door. You opened it to check who it was.

"Oh Mingi?"

"We were supposed to meet at the foyer. But we waited 10 mins and you guys weren't there." Mingi says with a monotone voice.

"Oh right sorry. Sangie let's get going. Get my purse." Yeosang walks to you with your purse and peck to your lips. Mingi cringes.

"Oh shut up Mingi." All 3 of you walked to the foyer. The others were waiting patiently.

"Alright you guys know the plan." They all nod.

You and Yeosang walk in holding hands. Right on cue, you see the bartender talking on what seemed like a Walkie talkie. As you walked to bartender, yeosang holds you tight.

"What's wrong." You whisper in his ears.

"Don't want to let anyone take what's mine. Maybe I should have marked you before we left." You giggle.

"Chill yeosang. I'm yours and I will never leave you."

"What would you two like to drink?" The bartender asks in a fake friendly tone. You smile.

"We would like the best drink in here. Thanks." The bartender nods and leaves to make the drinks. Then a stranger comes up.

"Are you ___ and Yeosang?" He asks.

"Yeah?" The guy pulls out a knife. Bang! The guy got shot. You grab your laser pen which was a laser gun from your purse.

"ONE F*CKING DAY FOR A NORMAL HOLIDAY IS ALL I ASK FROM YOU RETARDS." You scream as you point the lasers shooting at all the enemies. Yeosang covers your other side with his gun.

"___ watch out." You duck as you almost got shot. You rolled over to the other side and kicked the guy where the sun doesn't shine on.

"You could have ruin this cuteass outfit. So I salute to you in hell b*tch." You shot the guy. You and Yeosang ran out of the bar. The others followed behind.