We stayed overnight , Jacob much to my protest stayed as well and slept in the chair by my bedside . He comforted me when the twins had to go back to the nursery "their fine baby , c'mon and relax .You need your rest" he coaxed sitting beside me on the bed and nestling me into his side .

"I know , I just..." , "have to make sure their real" he finished understanding perfectly . "Exactly" I whispered and kissed back when he dipped his head . I slept peacefully through the night only interrupted when the twins needed nursing .

The next morning mom and dad worked on our discharge and Jake and I worked on getting the twins ready. Liam and Leah brought up our car seats . We had the baby clothes already that we wanted for taking them home . Jake kissed Aidan's chubby cheek after changing his diaper and put on his long sleeve onesie . I did the same kissing Sarah's head and rubbing one of both their feet . "Let's get our family home" Jake said smiling .

He walked carrying Aidan's carseat while I held Sarah's in my lap. Dad pulled our car around and helped Jake get the babies settled . "In the car honey, we got it" Jake said gently , I rolled my eyes and gave his shoulder a little shove making him smile before I did as I was told ,

That first night was hard we were up off and on all night . One would settle , only for the other to be set off then they'd both cry. It was that way for awhile till Aidan and Sarah were used to a schedule . Jake would bring them in and I'd nurse them , singing softly to them while Jake watched .

Five months later

Hearing giggling as I spoke to my aunt Leanne I put my phone on my shoulder and hitched it to my ear to hold it there and set my lunch preparations back on the counter . Stopping by the table I smiled and laughed lightly at the sight before me .

My six foot eight husband on all fours crawling slowly so our giggling five month old son and daughter can catch him . Aidan grabbed his big toe and he stopped and turned over with a fake cry of defeat making both babies let out a peel of giggles and crawl up his body.

"What's funny?" My aunt asked and I described the scene before me to her. "I'm so happy" I murmured watching as they gave their daddy slobbery open mouth kisses and he winced with a deep laugh , holding both babies steady and kissed their chubby cheeks as they patted his face .

"Let's go get mommy" Jake whispered to the twins and got up with a baby in each arm . Both of them reached for me giving the same treatment of slobbery kisses and I laughed taking Aidan and Jake followed as I went to the kitchen .

"He eats like you" I murmured smirking as I fed Aidan and Jake fed Sarah . "That's my big boy" he chuckled .

Emily was do any day now and Liam proposed to Leah. Kim announced that she was pregnant , and Embry proposed to Bella on her birthday .

Three years later

Liam and Leah got married a year after the twins were born and are expecting there first child now. Sam and Emily had a son Levi and Kim and Jared a daughter Keira . Seth and Julia are engaged and going to Udub together . Bella and Embry got married shortly after Leah and Liam . Embry junior loves to be around his cousins and his three month old sister Lizzie is daddy's little princess.

.Sarah giggled a peal of toddler giggles with a big smile as Jake tickled her . We were having a picnic on a rare sunny day in the backyard. I smiled watching him as he held her high in the air and brought her in giving her tummy a raspberry and she squealed in delight "daddy!" . Jake looked over and chuckled seeing something "what?" I wondered . He chuckled and brought Sarah over " AJ's helping Shade" he said cryptically and passed our daughter over .

"AJ get away from that mud , your momma's gonna kill me" he called as he jogged over and scooped our giggling son into his arms . He giggled madly as Jake tucked him under his arm like a football and jogged back over . "He didn't get that idea on his own , little Embry gave him the idea" I told me husband and looked at my son "didn't he little man" I asked playfully and he nodded eagerly.

"Shade doesn't need your help digging a hole buddy" Jake told him poking his little tummy . I laughed , watching as both toddlers chased their father on unsteady legs . He fell to the ground in an exaggerated way , letting both giggling twins climb up on his chest . "Got you daddy" Aidan giggled , "yeah , got you daddy' Sarah echoed her brother .

"Did you now" Jake asked playfully lifting a brow , both twins nodded grinning widely  . "I don't think so " he growled playfully and got up quickly with both twins upside down as he held their legs making them laugh and squeal till he moved them .

I laughed watching them " you guys ready to come inside and have ice cream?" I asked excitedly

Laughing as they answered Jake tucked a twin under each arm and brought them back to the house . Much later after the twins were settle into bed . Jake threw me over his shoulder and carried me to our room . Depositing me on the bed he quickly hovered over me " I need you , are the kids asleep?" . I nodded " feelings mutual " I whispered against his lips as he undressed me . I fought to keep quiet making Jake chuckle softly from my sternum .

I huffed in exasperation "you do that on purpose" I hissed as he came back to my neck , suckling my pulse down to my collarbone . He smiled wickedly "bet your fine ass I do baby"he murmured huskily and pinched my ass to push his point .

I hmmed as he continued his kisses , running my hands through his hair and over his shoulders as he moved. "Speaking of babies.." I began , "yeah" he rumbled and I gasped as he did something . " Honey I'm pregnant" I told him . He lifted up and looked at me wide eyed and grinning . "We're having another baby?" he asked me quietly and I nodded. He kissed me deeply and kissed down my chest to the concave of my flat stomach and kissed beside my navel .

He made love to me passionately and made me feel so loved and amazing . Sated and content he propped his chin up on my stomach and smiled at me . "My God how did I get so lucky" he murmured looking at my face in awe , making me blush . "I ask the same thing . I always saw you, from my first day at Forks high till you finally saw me" I told him .

"I always did see you " he countered and cupped my chin running his thumb over my lips. " I new you weren't like the others , I never thought I'd have a chance with you  so I didn't try" .

"We were just what the other needed" I murmured against his thumb. "You brought me back' he whispered, I nodded "and you brought me out. I never thought a guy like you would want me , and if they did it wouldn't be real . Then you were there , and you stayed . Even when things were difficult you stayed , and you never stopped wanting me or loving me" I said .

He brought our entwined fingers to his smiling lips and kissed my hand softly. "And I'm never going to stop. I love you and I need you to much . I love what you've done to me , the life we've made together , the family you've brought back to dad and me"

I smiled "Feelings mutual Jacob Black , you've given me everything I could ever want and more" .

                                                                       ~{* The End *}~

Authors note: thank you to my readers for encouraging my writing and enduring this lengthy journey with me !